Evaluation of ionic liquids as absorbents for ammonia absorption refrigeration cycles using COSMO-based process simulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yokozeki, A., 2005. "Theoretical performances of various refrigerant-absorbent pairs in a vapor-absorption refrigeration cycle by the use of equations of state," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(4), pages 383-399, April.
- Anand, S. & Gupta, A. & Tyagi, S.K., 2013. "Simulation studies of refrigeration cycles: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 260-277.
- Kim, Yoon Jo & Kim, Sarah & Joshi, Yogendra K. & Fedorov, Andrei G. & Kohl, Paul A., 2012. "Thermodynamic analysis of an absorption refrigeration system with ionic-liquid/refrigerant mixture as a working fluid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1005-1016.
- Srikhirin, Pongsid & Aphornratana, Satha & Chungpaibulpatana, Supachart, 2001. "A review of absorption refrigeration technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 343-372, December.
- Somers, C. & Mortazavi, A. & Hwang, Y. & Radermacher, R. & Rodgers, P. & Al-Hashimi, S., 2011. "Modeling water/lithium bromide absorption chillers in ASPEN Plus," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 4197-4205.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:819-830 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yi & Han, Wei & Jin, Hongguang, 2017. "Proposal and analysis of a novel heat-driven absorption–compression refrigeration system at low temperatures," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P2), pages 2106-2116.
- Wu, Wei & Shi, Wenxing & Wang, Jian & Wang, Baolong & Li, Xianting, 2016. "Experimental investigation on NH3–H2O compression-assisted absorption heat pump (CAHP) for low temperature heating under lower driving sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 258-271.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3468-3482 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:202:y:2017:i:c:p:746-754 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1534-1549 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Wei & Bai, Yang, 2016. "Thermal performance of an absorption-refrigeration system with [emim]Cu2Cl5/NH3 as working fluid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 332-341.
More about this item
KeywordsAbsorption refrigeration; Ammonia; Ionic liquids; Process simulation; COSMO-RS; Aspen Plus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:123:y:2014:i:c:p:281-291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.