Cultivation of Spirulina platensis for biomass production and nutrient removal from synthetic human urine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rawat, I. & Ranjith Kumar, R. & Mutanda, T. & Bux, F., 2011. "Dual role of microalgae: Phycoremediation of domestic wastewater and biomass production for sustainable biofuels production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3411-3424.
- Markou, Giorgos & Georgakakis, Dimitris, 2011. "Cultivation of filamentous cyanobacteria (blue-green algae) in agro-industrial wastes and wastewaters: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3389-3401.
- Singh, Anoop & Olsen, Stig Irving, 2011. "A critical review of biochemical conversion, sustainability and life cycle assessment of algal biofuels," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(10), pages 3548-3555.
- Ferreira, L.S. & Rodrigues, M.S. & Converti, A. & Sato, S. & Carvalho, J.C.M., 2012. "Arthrospira (Spirulina) platensis cultivation in tubular photobioreactor: Use of no-cost CO2 from ethanol fermentation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 379-385.
- Yuan, Xingzhong & Wang, Jingyu & Zeng, Guangming & Huang, Huajun & Pei, Xiaokai & Li, Hui & Liu, Zhifeng & Cong, Minghui, 2011. "Comparative studies of thermochemical liquefaction characteristics of microalgae using different organic solvents," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6406-6412.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:276-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cui, Yan & Yuan, Wenqiao, 2013. "Thermodynamic modeling of algal cell–solid substrate interactions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 485-492.
- Zhu, Liandong & Hiltunen, Erkki & Shu, Qing & Zhou, Weizheng & Li, Zhaohua & Wang, Zhongming, 2014. "Biodiesel production from algae cultivated in winter with artificial wastewater through pH regulation by acetic acid," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 103-110.
More about this item
KeywordsSpirulina platensis; Cultivation; Human urine; Biomass; Nutrient removal;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:102:y:2013:i:c:p:427-431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.