Internal audit reporting lines, fraud risk decomposition, and assessments of fraud risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Kaplan & Joseph Schultz, 2007. "Intentions to Report Questionable Acts: An Examination of the Influence of Anonymous Reporting Channel, Internal Audit Quality, and Setting," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 109-124.
- Joel S. Demski, 2003. "Corporate Conflicts of Interest," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, pages 51-72.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christ, Margaret H. & Masli, Adi & Sharp, Nathan Y. & Wood, David A., 2015. "Rotational internal audit programs and financial reporting quality: Do compensating controls help?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, pages 37-59.
- Florian Hoos & Grégoire Bollmann, 2012. "Is accountability a double-edged sword? Experimental evidence on the effectiveness of internal controls to prevent fraud," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 115-132.
- Neu, Dean & Everett, Jeff & Rahaman, Abu Shiraz & Martinez, Daniel, 2013. "Accounting and networks of corruption," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, pages 505-524.
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9357-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jmgtgv:v:21:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10997-016-9342-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:35:y:2010:i:5:p:546-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.