Auditors' behaviour in an audit conflict situation: A research note on the role of locus of control and ethical reasoning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gul, Ferdinand A. & Chia, Yew Ming, 1994. "The effects of management accounting systems, perceived environmental uncertainty and decentralization on managerial performance: A test of three-way interaction," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 19(4-5), pages 413-426.
- Noreen, Eric, 1988. "The economics of ethics: A new perspective on agency theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 359-369, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hubert Tondeur, 2003. "Les déterminants de la qualité des missions de commissariat aux comptes," Post-Print halshs-00582819, HAL.
- Christian Prat Dit Hauret, 2002. "L'Independance Du Commissaire Aux Comptes : Une Analyse Empirique Basee Sur Des Composantes Psychologiques Du Comportement," Post-Print halshs-00584524, HAL.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2826-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shafer, William E., 2008. "Ethical climate in Chinese CPA firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 825-835.
- Christian Prat dit Hauret, 2003. "Audit et développement moral cognitif," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 6(3), pages 117-136, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2834-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rutledge, Robert W. & Karim, Khondkar E., 1999. "The influence of self-interest and ethical considerations on managers' evaluation judgments," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 173-184, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:21:y:1996:i:1:p:41-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.