The role of professional control in the management of complex organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brownell, Peter & Dunk, Alan S., 1991. "Task uncertainty and its interaction with budgetary participation and budget emphasis: Some methodological issues and empirical investigation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 693-703.
- Lee Cronbach, 1951. "Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 16(3), pages 297-334, September.
- Chua, Wai-Fong & Degeling, Pieter, 1993. "Interrogating an accounting-based intervention on three axes: Instrumental, moral and aesthetic," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 291-318, May.
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Snodgrass, Coral, 1988. "Culture and control: A field study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 447-464, August.
- Otley, David T., 1980. "The contingency theory of management accounting: Achievement and prognosis," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 413-428, October.
- Preston, Alistair M. & Cooper, David J. & Coombs, Rod W., 1992. "Fabricating budgets: A study of the production of management budgeting in the national health service," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 561-593, August.
- Chenhall, Robert H. & Brownell, Peter, 1988. "The effect of participative budgeting on job satisfaction and performance: Role ambiguity as an intervening variable," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 225-233, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.