Measured and simulated soil wetting patterns under porous clay pipe sub-surface irrigation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Wang, Feng-Xin & Kang, Yaohu & Liu, Shi-Ping, 2006. "Effects of drip irrigation frequency on soil wetting pattern and potato growth in North China Plain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 248-264, February.
- Singh, D.K. & Rajput, T.B.S. & Singh, D.K. & Sikarwar, H.S. & Sahoo, R.N. & Ahmad, T., 2006. "Simulation of soil wetting pattern with subsurface drip irrigation from line source," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 130-134, May.
- Batchelor, Charles & Lovell, Christopher & Murata, Monica, 1996. "Simple microirrigation techniques for improving irrigation efficiency on vegetable gardens," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 37-48, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:244-256 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří, 2016. "A field-modeling study for assessing temporal variations of soil-water-crop interactions under water-saving irrigation strategies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 291-303.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:174-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Qingtao & Wang, Shiping & Li, Li & Inoue, Mitsuhiro & Xiang, Jiao & Qiu, Guoyu & Jin, Wenbiao, 2014. "Effects of mulching and sub-surface irrigation on vine growth, berry sugar content and water use of grapevines," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 1-8.
- Siyal, Altaf A. & Bristow, Keith L. & Šimůnek, Jirka, 2012. "Minimizing nitrogen leaching from furrow irrigation through novel fertilizer placement and soil surface management strategies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 242-251.
More about this item
KeywordsPorous clay pipe Sub-surface irrigation Micro-irrigation Soil wetting Hydraulic conductivity HYDRUS;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:96:y:2009:i:6:p:893-904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.