Analyzing water table depth fluctuation response to evapotranspiration involving DRAINMOD model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C.-Y. Xu & V. Singh, 2002. "Cross Comparison of Empirical Equations for Calculating Potential Evapotranspiration with Data from Switzerland," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 16(3), pages 197-219, June.
- Dalila Cervantes-Godoy & Joe Dewbre, 2010. "Economic Importance of Agriculture for Poverty Reduction," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 23, OECD Publishing.
- Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Shahnazari, Ali & Ejlali, Farid & Mahdian, Mohammad Hossein, 2013. "Effect of subsurface drainage on water balance and water table in poorly drained paddy fields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 61-68.
- Abdol Rassoul Zarei & Mohammad Reza Mahmoudi, 2017. "Evaluation of changes in RDIst index effected by different Potential Evapotranspiration calculation methods," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 31(15), pages 4981-4999, December.
- Singh, R. & Helmers, M.J. & Qi, Zhiming, 2006. "Calibration and validation of DRAINMOD to design subsurface drainage systems for Iowa's tile landscapes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 221-232, October.
- Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Chunying & Zhong, Xiuli & Li, Yuzhong & Yuan, Xiaohuan & Cao, Jingfeng, 2017. "Comparison of 16 models for reference crop evapotranspiration against weighing lysimeter measurement," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 145-155.
- Aouissi, Jalel & Benabdallah, Sihem & Lili Chabaâne, Zohra & Cudennec, Christophe, 2016. "Evaluation of potential evapotranspiration assessment methods for hydrological modelling with SWAT—Application in data-scarce rural Tunisia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 39-51.
- Yang, Xihua, 2008. "Evaluation and application of DRAINMOD in an Australian sugarcane field," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 439-446, April.
- Wang, X. & Mosley, C.T. & Frankenberger, J.R. & Kladivko, E.J., 2006. "Subsurface drain flow and crop yield predictions for different drain spacings using DRAINMOD," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 113-136, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPaddy fields; Subsurface drainage; Mazandaran; Thornthwaite equation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:234:y:2020:i:c:s0378377419319687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.