Evaluating the effectiveness of water infrastructures for increasing groundwater recharge and agricultural production – A case study of Gujarat, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Tushaar & Verma, Shilp, 2008. "Real-time co-management of electricity and groundwater: an assessment of Gujarat’s pioneering Jyotirgram Scheme," Conference Papers h041811, International Water Management Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chinnasamy, Pennan & Maheshwari, Basant & Dillon, Peter & Purohit, Ramesh & Dashora, Yogita & Soni, Prahlad & Dashora, Ragini, 2018. "Estimation of specific yield using water table fluctuations and cropped area in a hardrock aquifer system of Rajasthan, India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 202(C), pages 146-155.
- Pennan Chinnasamy & Ambadas B. Maske & Vaishnavi Honap & Sunita Chaudhary & Govindasamy Agoramoorthy, 2021. "Sustainable development of water resources in marginalised semi‐arid regions of India: Case study of Dahod in Gujarat, India," Natural Resources Forum, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(2), pages 105-119, May.
- Jalali, Vahidreza & Asadi Kapourchal, Safoora & Homaee, Mehdi, 2017. "Evaluating performance of macroscopic water uptake models at productive growth stages of durum wheat under saline conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PA), pages 13-21.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Shilp Verma & Manisha Shah, 2019. "Drought-Proofing through Groundwater Recharge," World Bank Other Operational Studies 33240, The World Bank.
- Palit, Debajit & Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan, 2017. "Rural electricity access in India in retrospect: A critical rumination," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 109-120.
- Sidhu, Balsher Singh & Kandlikar, Milind & Ramankutty, Navin, 2020. "Power tariffs for groundwater irrigation in India: A comparative analysis of the environmental, equity, and economic tradeoffs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 128(C).
- Bhatt, Brijesh & Singh, Anoop, 2020. "Stakeholders’ role in distribution loss reduction technology adoption in the Indian electricity sector: An actor-oriented approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C).
More about this item
KeywordsWater infrastructures; Groundwater; Recharge; Remote sensing; Gujarat; Agriculture;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:158:y:2015:i:c:p:179-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.