Irrigation and nitrogen effects on the leaf chlorophyll content and grain yield of maize in different crop years
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Farré, I. & Faci, J.-M., 2009. "Deficit irrigation in maize for reducing agricultural water use in a Mediterranean environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 383-394, March.
- Pandey, R. K. & Maranville, J. W. & Admou, A., 2000. "Deficit irrigation and nitrogen effects on maize in a Sahelian environment: I. Grain yield and yield components," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-13, November.
- Zwart, Sander J. & Bastiaanssen, Wim G. M., 2004. "Review of measured crop water productivity values for irrigated wheat, rice, cotton and maize," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 115-133, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kresović, Branka & Tapanarova, Angelina & Tomić, Zorica & Životić, Ljubomir & Vujović, Dragan & Sredojević, Zorica & Gajić, Boško, 2016. "Grain yield and water use efficiency of maize as influenced by different irrigation regimes through sprinkler irrigation under temperate climate," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 34-43.
- Govind, Ajit & Cowling, Sharon & Kumari, Jyothi & Rajan, Nithya & Al-Yaari, Amen, 2015. "Distributed modeling of ecohydrological processes at high spatial resolution over a landscape having patches of managed forest stands and crop fields in SW Europe," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 297(C), pages 126-140.
More about this item
KeywordsIrrigation; Fertilization; Soil water content; Nitrate-N; Chlorophyll; Water use efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:107:y:2012:i:c:p:133-144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.