Agriculture and economic development revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994.
"A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean," Staff Papers 201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Taff, Steven J. & Cox, Craig A., 1990. "Public Acquisition Of Rights To Use Farm Chemicals: Possible Costs And Impacts," Staff Papers 13871, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Apland, Jeffrey, 1988. "Flow Resources, Field Time And Modeling The Farm Firm: Concepts And Research Needs," Staff Papers 13386, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Food Safety: A Growing Concern," Staff Papers 13532, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Cox, Craig A. & Easter, K. William, 1990. "A Regional Ban Of Alachlor And Atrazine In Southeastern Minnesota: The Economic And Environmental Effects," Staff Papers 13945, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 2000. "The macro dimensions of food security: economic growth, equitable distribution, and food price stability," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 283-295, June.
- Wichelns, Dennis, 2001. "The role of `virtual water' in efforts to achieve food security and other national goals, with an example from Egypt," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 131-151, July.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1995. "Getting agriculture moving: do markets provide the right signals?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 455-472, October.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Alix Peterson Zwane & Nava Ashraf, 2007.
"My Policies or Yours: Does OECD Support for Agriculture Increase Poverty in Developing Countries?,"
NBER Chapters,in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 183-240
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margaret McMillan & Alix Peterson Zwane & Nava Ashraf, 2005. "My Policies or Yours: Does OECD Support for Agriculture Increase Poverty in Developing Countries?," NBER Working Papers 11289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pina, Gilson M. G., 2013.
"Mudança estrutural e a relação entre os setores em Cabo Verde
[Structural change and the sectoral linkage in Cape Verde]," MPRA Paper 46015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Cummings Jr., Ralph & Gulati, Ashok, 2007. "Grain Marketing Parastatals in Asia: Results from Six Case Studies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1872-1888, November.
- Andersson, Martin & Rohne Till, Emelie, 2017. "Between the Engine and the Fifth Wheel: An Analytical Survey of the Shifting Roles of Agriculture in Development Theory," Lund Papers in Economic History 163, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:40:y:1992:i:1-3:p:21-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .