Simulating crop rotation strategies with a spatiotemporal lattice model to improve legislation for the management of the maize pest Diabrotica virgifera virgifera
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wesseler, Justus & Fall, El Hadji, 2010. "Potential damage costs of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera infestation in Europe – the “no control” Scenario," MPRA Paper 33231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carrasco, L.R. & Mumford, J.D. & MacLeod, A. & Knight, J.D. & Baker, R.H.A., 2010. "Comprehensive bioeconomic modelling of multiple harmful non-indigenous species," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1303-1312, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:17:p:2068-2075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carrasco, L. Roman & Cook, David & Baker, Richard & MacLeod, Alan & Knight, Jon D. & Mumford, John D., 2012. "Towards the integration of spread and economic impacts of biological invasions in a landscape of learning and imitating agents," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 95-103.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feusthuber, E. & Schönhart, M. & Schmid, E., 2015. "Spatial analysis of maize cropping systems to relieve crop pest pressure in Austria," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212661, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:93-106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsWestern corn rootworm; Interacting particles system; Population dynamics; Integrated pest management; Agricultural legislation; Agri-policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:124:y:2014:i:c:p:39-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.