Redirecting technology to support sustainable farm management practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Weih, M. & Didon, U.M.E. & Rönnberg-Wästljung, A.-C. & Björkman, C., 2008. "Integrated agricultural research and crop breeding: Allelopathic weed control in cereals and long-term productivity in perennial biomass crops," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 99-107, June.
- Sandhu, Harpinder S. & Wratten, Stephen D. & Cullen, Ross & Case, Brad, 2008. "The future of farming: The value of ecosystem services in conventional and organic arable land. An experimental approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 835-848, February.
- Tegtmeier, Erin M & Duffy, Michael, 2004. "External Costs of Agricultural Production in the United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12659, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pretty, J. N. & Brett, C. & Gee, D. & Hine, R. E. & Mason, C. F. & Morison, J. I. L. & Raven, H. & Rayment, M. D. & van der Bijl, G., 2000. "An assessment of the total external costs of UK agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-136, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madhaven-Nambiar, Padmanand & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Suh, Dong-Kyu, 2016. "Attitudes Of Urban Female Consumers Toward Food Production Practices In The Republic Of Korea," Journal of Central European Green Innovation, KÃ¡roly RÃ³bert University College, vol. 4(1).
- Nambiar, Padmanand Madhavan & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Suh, Dong-Kyun, 2012. "Attitudes of Urban Female Consumers Toward Food Production Practices in the Republic of Korea," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Klerkx, Laurens & van Bommel, Severine & Bos, Bram & Holster, Henri & Zwartkruis, Joyce V. & Aarts, Noelle, 2012. "Design process outputs as boundary objects in agricultural innovation projects: Functions and limitations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 39-49.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable agriculture Precision agriculture Biocontrol Biotechnology Crop management GMO;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:4:p:365-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.