The value relevance of dirty surplus accounting flows in The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeff, S. & Buijink, W.F.J. & Camfferman, K., 1999. "'True and fair' in the Netherlands : Inzicht or getrouw beeld?," Other publications TiSEM 3ac866a6-b154-4c2a-98fc-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- David Aboody, 2002. "Measuring Value Relevance in a (Possibly) Inefficient Market," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 965-986, September.
- van Lent, L.A.G.M., 1997. "Pressure and politics in financial accounting regulation : The case of the financial conglomerates in the Netherlands," Other publications TiSEM f2d1e299-aaad-460a-abe1-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- John R. M. Hand & Wayne R. Landsman, 2005. "The Pricing of Dividends in Equity Valuation," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3-4), pages 435-469.
- Hans van Ees & Theo J.B.M. Postma & Elmer Sterken, 2003. "Board Characteristics and Corporate Performance in the Netherlands," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 41-58, Winter.
- Basu, Sudipta, 1997. "The conservatism principle and the asymmetric timeliness of earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-37, December.
- Dechow, Patricia M. & Hutton, Amy P. & Sloan, Richard G., 1999. "An empirical assessment of the residual income valuation model1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 1-34, January.
- Dhaliwal, Dan & Subramanyam, K. R. & Trezevant, Robert, 1999. "Is comprehensive income superior to net income as a measure of firm performance?1," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-3), pages 43-67, January.
- Steven F. Cahan & Stephen M. Courtenay & Paul L. Gronnewoller & David R. Upton, 2000. "Value Relevance of Mandated Comprehensive Income Disclosures," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9&10), pages 1273-1302.
- Easton, Peter D. & Harris, Trevor S. & Ohlson, James A., 1992. "Aggregate accounting earnings can explain most of security returns : The case of long return intervals," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2-3), pages 119-142, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashraf Bataineh & Abedalqader Rababah & firstname.lastname@example.org, 2016. "Comprehensive Income and Net Income, Which is more powerful in predicting Future Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(2), pages 114-120, April.
- Igor Goncharov & Allan Hodgson, 2008. "Comprehensive Income In Europe: Valuation, Prediction And Conservative Issues," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(10), pages 1-1.
- repec:hit:hitjcm:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:17-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taisier A. Zoubi & Feras Salama & Mahmud Hossain & Yass A. Alkafaji, 2016. "The Value Relevance of Components of Other Comprehensive Income When Net Income Is Disaggregated," Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(04), pages 1-36, December.
- Takashi Obinata, 2008. "Net Income vs. Comprehensive Income -A Reexamination of Attributes, Relevance, and Price Informativeness-," CARF J-Series CARF-J-053, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- repec:eee:jiaata:v:30:y:2018:i:c:p:18-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Devalle & Riccardo Magarini, 2012. "Assessing the value relevance of total comprehensive income under IFRS: an empirical evidence from European stock exchanges," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 43-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:41:y:2006:i:4:p:387-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.