Evidence from China on the value relevance of operating income vs. below-the-line items
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i:1:p:19-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:199-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Burgstahler, 2002. "Do Stock Prices Fully Reflect the Implications of Special Items for Future Earnings?," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 585-612, June.
- Hannu Schadewitz, 1996. "Information Content of Interim Earnings Components — Evidence from Finland," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1397-1414, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:319-352 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Skinner, Douglas J, 1992. " Dividends and Losses," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(5), pages 1837-1863, December.
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i::p:117-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:34:y:1996:i::p:135-155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barth, Mary E. & Beaver, William H. & Landsman, Wayne R., 2001. "The relevance of the value relevance literature for financial accounting standard setting: another view," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 77-104, September.
- Collins, Daniel W. & Maydew, Edward L. & Weiss, Ira S., 1997. "Changes in the value-relevance of earnings and book values over the past forty years," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 39-67, December.
- Abdel-khalik, A. Rashad & Wong, Kie Ann & Wu, Annie, 1999. "The Information Environment of China's A and B Shares: Can We Make Sense of the Numbers?," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 467-489, 010.
- Kothari, S. P. & Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1995. "Price and return models," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-192, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:accoun:v:52:y:2017:i:2:p:101-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veith, Stefan & Werner, Jörg R., 2014. "Comparative Value Relevance Studies: Country Differences Versus Specification Effects," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 301-330.
- Ran, Guanggui & Fang, Qiaoling & Luo, Shuai & Chan, Kam C., 2015. "Supervisory board characteristics and accounting information quality: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 18-32.
- Jayne Bisman & Weini Liao, 2009. "Making the mainstream: An analysis of the scholarly literature on accounting in China, 1999-2008," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 180-197, September.
- Schiemann, Frank & Guenther, Thomas, 2013. "Earnings Predictability, Value Relevance, and Employee Expenses," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 149-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:39:y:2004:i:4:p:339-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.