Structural dynamic model of retirement with latent health indicator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2017.
"Health, Health Insurance, and Retirement: A Survey,"
Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 383-409, September.
- Eric French & John Bailey Jones, 2017. "Health, Health Insurance, and Retirement: A Survey," Working Paper 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2011.
"The effects of employment uncertainty and wealth shocks on the labor supply and claiming behavior of older American workers,"
Economics Working Papers
1275, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hugo Benítez Silva & J. Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Mártin, 2012. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 12.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Benítez-Silva, Hugo. & García Pérez, Jose Ignacio & Jiménez Martín, Sergi, 2011. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 2011-09, FEDEA.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & J. Ignacio Garcia-Perez & Sergi Jimenez-Martin Author-Email: email@example.com, 2012. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-12, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benétez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2011. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 564, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Korfhage, Thorben, 2019.
"Long-run consequences of informal elderly care and implications of public long-term care insurance,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
813, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Korfhage, T.;, 2019. "Long-run consequences of informal elderly care and implications of public long-term care insurance," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/17, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Thorben Korfhage, 2019. "Long-Run Consequences of Informal Elderly Care and Implications of Public Long-Term Care Insurance," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 1051, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Blundell, R. & French, E. & Tetlow, G., 2016. "Retirement Incentives and Labor Supply," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, in: Piggott, John & Woodland, Alan (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 457-566, Elsevier.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & Eva Cárceles-Poveda & Selçuk Eren, 2011.
"Effects of Legal and Unauthorized Immigration on the U.S. Social Security System,"
wp250, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Selcuk Eren & Hugo Benitez-Silva & Eva Carceles-Poveda, 2011. "Effects of Legal and Unauthorized Immigration on the US Social Security System," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_689, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2015. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty, Unemployment Insurance, and Wealth Shocks on the Retirement Behavior of Older Americans," Working Papers 2015-06, FEDEA.
- Gauthier Lanot, 2017. "Maximum likelihood and economic modeling," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 326-326, January.
- Hanel, Barbara, 2012.
"The effect of disability pension incentives on early retirement decisions,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 595-607.
- Barbara Hanel, 2011. "The Effect of Disability Pension Incentives on Early Retirement Decisions," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:13:y:2010:i:3:p:s126-s161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.