The Damaging Growth: An Empiric Evidence of Environmental Kuznets Curve in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Couto & Daniel Graham, 2008. "The contributions of technical and allocative efficiency to the economic performance of European railways," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(2), pages 125-153, August.
- Virda Hersy Lutviana Saputri & Muhammad Hisjam, 2018. "Techno-Economic Analysis of Fuel Vehicles as Logistic Distribution Facilities in Indonesia by Considering the Carbon Emission Cost," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 35-38.
- Piotr Olszewski, 2007. "Singapore motorisation restraint and its implications on travel behaviour and urban sustainability," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 319-335, May.
- Yousaf Ali & Claudio Socci & Rosita Pretaroli & Francesca Severini, 2018. "Economic and environmental impact of transport sector on Europe economy," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 361-397, August.
- Andrea Gallo & Riccardo Accorsi & Giulia Baruffaldi & Riccardo Manzini, 2017. "Designing Sustainable Cold Chains for Long-Range Food Distribution: Energy-Effective Corridors on the Silk Road Belt," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(11), pages 1-20, November.
- Letnik, Tomislav & Marksel, Maršenka & Luppino, Giuseppe & Bardi, Andrea & Božičnik, Stane, 2018. "Review of policies and measures for sustainable and energy efficient urban transport," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 245-257.
- Akihiro Otsuka & Mika Goto, 2018. "Regional determinants of energy intensity in Japan: the impact of population density," Asia-Pacific Journal of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 257-278, August.
- Rao Qasim Idrees & Rohimi Shapiee & Haniff Ahamat, 2019. "The Role of Logistics Infrastructure in China Pakistan Economic Corridor Energy Generation Development," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(1), pages 262-268.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-04-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali Baniyounes & Yazeed Ghadi & Ayman Abu Baker, 2019. "Energy Performance of Fuzzy Logic Controllers in Smart Buildings," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(1), pages 41-47.
- Rainer Walz & Wolfgang Eichhammer, 2012. "Benchmarking green innovation," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 79-101, June.
- Deniz Erdem, 2012. "Foreign direct investments, energy efficiency, and innovation dynamics," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 24(2), pages 119-133, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Asif Khan & Chih-Cheng Chen & Kwanrat Suanpong & Athapol Ruangkanjanases & Santhaya Kittikowit & Shih-Chih Chen, 2021. "The Impact of CSR on Sustainable Innovation Ambidexterity: The Mediating Role of Sustainable Supply Chain Management and Second-Order Social Capital," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-25, November.
- Rafael Tordecilla-Madera & Andrés Polo & Adrián Cañón, 2018. "Vehicles Allocation for Fruit Distribution Considering CO 2 Emissions and Decisions on Subcontracting," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(7), pages 1-21, July.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Amatul Razzaq Chaudhary & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad, 2020.
"Is energy consumption sensitive to foreign capital inflows and currency devaluation in Pakistan?,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(52), pages 5641-5658, June.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Amatul Razzaq Chaudhary & Syed Jawad Hussain Shahzad, 2018. "Is energy consumption sensitive to foreign capital inflows and currency devaluation in Pakistan?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(52), pages 5641-5658, November.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Chaudhary, A. R & Shahzad, Syed Jawad Hussain, 2018. "Is Energy Consumption Sensitive to Foreign Capital Inflows and Currency Devaluation in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 90612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Dec 2018.
- Yongjun Shen & Qiong Bao & Elke Hermans, 2020. "Applying an Alternative Approach for Assessing Sustainable Road Transport: A Benchmarking Analysis on EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Xiaojian Hu & Nuo Chen & Nan Wu & Bicheng Yin, 2021. "The Potential Impacts of Electric Vehicles on Urban Air Quality in Shanghai City," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(2), pages 1-12, January.
- Kazak Jan K. & Hendricks Andreas & Simeunović Nataša, 2019. "Hidden Public Value Identification of Real Estate Management Decisions," Real Estate Management and Valuation, Sciendo, vol. 27(4), pages 96-104, December.
- Mariano Gallo & Mario Marinelli, 2020. "Sustainable Mobility: A Review of Possible Actions and Policies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-39, September.
- Balli, Ozgur & Caliskan, Hakan, 2021. "Turbofan engine performances from aviation, thermodynamic and environmental perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C).
- Cipek, Mihael & Pavković, Danijel & Krznar, Matija & Kljaić, Zdenko & Mlinarić, Tomislav Josip, 2021. "Comparative analysis of conventional diesel-electric and hypothetical battery-electric heavy haul locomotive operation in terms of fuel savings and emissions reduction potentials," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 232(C).
- Pawel Tadeusz Kazibudzki & Tomasz Witold Trojanowski, 2020. "Examination of marketing mix performance in relation to sustainable development of the Poland’s confectionery industry," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(10), pages 1-25, October.
- Shuo Wang & Junnian Song & Xian’En Wang & Wei Yang, 2019. "The Spatial and Temporal Research on the Coupling and Coordinated Relationship between Social Economy and Energy Environment in the Belt and Road Initiatives," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Zha, Jianping & Tan, Ting & Fan, Rong & Xu, Han & Ma, Siqi, 2020. "How to reduce energy intensity to achieve sustainable development of China's transport sector? A cross-regional comparison analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C).
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- Vlad I. RO?CA, 2018. "Too Young To Drive? The Impact Of Age And Generational Cohorts On Motorization In Europe," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(2), pages 53-64, May.
- Katrien De Langhe & Hilde Meersman & Christa Sys & Eddy Van de Voorde & Thierry Vanelslander, 2019. "How to make urban freight transport by tram successful?," Journal of Shipping and Trade, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
- Leibao Zhang & Liming Sheng & Wenyu Zhang & Shuai Zhang, 2020. "Do Personal Norms Predict Citizens’ Acceptance of Green Transport Policies in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(12), pages 1-16, June.
- Audronė Minelgaitė & Renata Dagiliūtė & Genovaitė Liobikienė, 2020. "The Usage of Public Transport and Impact of Satisfaction in the European Union," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-13, November.
- Amin Gharehyakheh & Caroline C. Krejci & Jaime Cantu & K. Jamie Rogers, 2020. "A Multi-Objective Model for Sustainable Perishable Food Distribution Considering the Impact of Temperature on Vehicle Emissions and Product Shelf Life," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Cipek, Mihael & Pavković, Danijel & Kljaić, Zdenko & Mlinarić, Tomislav Josip, 2019. "Assessment of battery-hybrid diesel-electric locomotive fuel savings and emission reduction potentials based on a realistic mountainous rail route," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 1154-1171.
- Yoomi Kim, 2021. "Technological Innovation, the Kyoto Protocol, and Open Innovation," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 7(3), pages 1-17, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Kuznets Curve; CO2 Emissions; Energy Consumption.;
All these keywords.
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2019-05-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ilhan Ozturk (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.