Optimal Willingness to Supply Wholesale Electricity under Asymmetric Linearized Marginal Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David & Ralph, Daniel, 2013.
"Supply function equilibria: Step functions and continuous representations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(4), pages 1509-1551.
- Holmberg, P. & Newbery, D & Ralph, D., 2008. "Supply Function Equilibria: Step Functions and Continuous Representations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0863, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holmberg, Pär & Newbery, David & Ralph, Daniel, 2009. "Supply Function Equilibria: Step Functions and Continuous Representations," Working Paper Series 788, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Genc, Talat S. & Reynolds, Stanley S., 2011.
"Supply function equilibria with capacity constraints and pivotal suppliers,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 432-442, July.
- Talat S. Genc & Stanley S. Reynolds, 2010. "Supply Function Equilibria with Capacity Constraints and Pivotal Suppliers," Working Papers 1007, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
More about this item
KeywordsWholesale Electricity; Cost; Willingness to Supply; Linear Analysis; Multi-Plant; Asymmetric;
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2012-04-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.