Perspectives of Corporate Governance in Croatian Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thankom Gopinath Arun & John Turner, 2009.
"Corporate Governance of Banks in Developing Economies: Concepts and Issues,"
Chapters,in: Corporate Governance and Development, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- T. G. Arun & J. D. Turner, 2004. "Corporate Governance of Banks in Developing Economies: concepts and issues," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 371-377, July.
- Arun, Thankom G. & Turner, John David, 2003. "Corporate Governance of Banks in Developing Economies: Concepts and Issues," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30551, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Cedomir Ljubojevic & Gordana Ljubojevic, 2008. "Building Corporate Reputation through Corporate Governance," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 3(3), pages 221-233.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Banking Sector; The Republic of Croatia;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2011-03-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.