A Note on Abreu-Matsushima Mechanisms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew O. Jackson, 2001. "A crash course in implementation theory," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 655-708.
- Clark, Kenneth & Sefton, Martin, 2001. "Repetition and signalling: experimental evidence from games with efficient equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 357-362, March.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2009.
"Robust Implementation in Direct Mechanisms,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 76(4), pages 1175-1204.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Stephen Morris, 2006. "Robust Implementation in Direct Mechanisms," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1561R2, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2009.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2009. "Robust Implementation in Direct Mechanisms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000109, David K. Levine.
- repec:eee:matsoc:v:90:y:2017:i:c:p:191-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cabrales, Antonio, 1999.
"Adaptive Dynamics and the Implementation Problem with Complete Information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 159-184, June.
- Antonio Cabrales, "undated". "Adaptive Dynamics and the Implementation Problem with Complete Information," ELSE working papers 009, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Antonio Cabrales, 1996. "Adaptive dynamics and the implementation problem with complete information," Economics Working Papers 179, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Nagel, Rosemarie & Bühren, Christoph & Frank, Björn, 2017.
"Inspired and inspiring: Hervé Moulin and the discovery of the beauty contest game,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 191-207.
- Rosemarie Nagel & Christoph Bühren & Björn Frank, 2016. "Inspired and inspiring: Hervé Moulin and the discovery of the beauty contest game," Economics Working Papers 1539, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Nov 2016.
- Maskin, Eric & Sjostrom, Tomas, 2002. "Implementation theory," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare,in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 237-288 Elsevier.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary & Corchon, Luis C., 2003.
"An experiment on Nash implementation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 161-193, June.
- Antonio Cabrales & Gary Charness & Luis Corchón, 1998. "An experiment on Nash implementation," Economics Working Papers 300, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Charness, Gary B & Cabrales, Antonio & Corchon, Luis C, 2001. "An Experiment on Nash Implementation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8275577k, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Healy, Paul J. & Mathevet, Laurent, 2012. "Designing stable mechanisms for economic environments," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(3), September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:60:y:1992:i:6:p:1435-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.