On the Normalization of Structural Equations: Properties of Direct Estimators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao, John C. & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2002.
"Jeffreys prior analysis of the simultaneous equations model in the case with n+1 endogenous variables,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 251-283, December.
- John C. Chao & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1998. "Jeffreys Prior Analysis of the Simultaneous Equations Model in the Case with n+1 Endogenous Variables," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1198, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003.
"Identification, weak instruments, and statistical inference in econometrics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(4), pages 767-808, November.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 10-2003, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Jean-Marie Dufour, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-49, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie, 2003. "Identification, Weak Instruments and Statistical Inference in Econometrics," Cahiers de recherche 2003-12, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Moral-Benito, Enrique & Bartolucci, Cristian, 2012.
"Income and democracy: Revisiting the evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 844-847.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Cristian Bartolucci, 2011. "Income and democracy: revisiting the evidence," Working Papers 1115, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Enrique Moral-Benito & Cristian Bartolucci, 2011. "Income and Democracy: Revisiting the Evidence," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 204, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- T. W. Anderson & Naoto Kunitomo & Yukitoshi Matsushita, 2009. "The Limited Information Maximum Likelihood Estimator as an Angle," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-619, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Rodrigo Alfaro, 2008. "Higher Order Properties of the Symmetricallr Normalized Instrumental Variable Estimator," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 500, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie, 2001. "Logique et tests d’hypothèses," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(2), pages 171-190, juin.
- Hillier, Grant, 2009.
"On The Conditional Likelihood Ratio Test For Several Parameters In Iv Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 305-335, April.
- Grant Hillier, 2006. "On the conditional likelihood ratio test for several parameters in IV regression," CeMMAP working papers CWP26/06, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- J. David López-Salido & Pilar Velilla, 2002. "La dinámica de los márgenes en España. Una primera aproximación con datos agregados," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(1), pages 59-85, January.
- Andrew M. Jones & José M. Labeaga, 2003. "Individual heterogeneity and censoring in panel data estimates of tobacco expenditure," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 157-177.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Chihwa Kao, 2000. "Nonstationary Panels, Cointegration in Panels and Dynamic Panels: A Survey," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 16, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Moreira, Marcelo J. & Stock, James H., 2008. "Efficient two-sided nonsimilar invariant tests in IV regression with weak instruments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 241-254, October.
- Randolph G. K. Tan, 2000. "Finite-Sample Optimality of Tests in a Structural Equation," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1853, Econometric Society.
- Giovanni Forchini, 2006. "Tests for Over-identifying Restrictions in Partially Identified Linear Structural Equations," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/06, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Manresa, Elena & Peï¿½aranda, Francisco & Sentana, Enrique, 2017. "Empirical Evaluation of Overspecified Asset Pricing Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12085, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marmer, Vadim & Sakata, Shinichi, 2011. "Instrumental Variables Estimation and Weak-Identification-Robust Inference Based on a Conditional Quantile Restriction," Microeconomics.ca working papers vadim_marmer-2011-26, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 28 Sep 2011.
- Guido Imbens, 2014.
"Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
19983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W., 2014. "Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 8048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas A. Andrikopoulos & Dimitrios C. Gkountanis, 2011. "Issues and Models in Applied Econometrics: A partial survey," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 107-165.
- Enrique Sentana, 2015. "Finite Underidentification," Working Papers wp2015_1508, CEMFI.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:58:y:1990:i:5:p:1181-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.