Theoretical Models: Mathematical Forms and Economic Content
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Espinosa, Miguel & Rondon, Carlos & Romero, Mauricio, 2012. "The use of mathematics in economics and its effect on a scholar's academic career," MPRA Paper 41341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tamás Dusek, 2008. "Methodological Monism in Economics," The Journal of Philosophical Economics, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 26-50, March.
- Miguel A. Duran, 2007. "Mathematical Needs and Economic Interpretations," Contributions to Political Economy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 1-16.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics: A Recursive Revolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- M. Ali Khan, 1991. "On the Languages of Markets," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(4), pages 503-549.
- Nathalie BERTA, 2000. "Le marché dans les modèles de Gérard Debreu," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Sraffa's Mathematical Economics - A Constructive Interpretation," Department of Economics Working Papers 0702, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant & Jérôme Lallement, 2004. "L'équilibre général comme savoir : de Walras à nos jours," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01765036, HAL.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2018. "Substitutability and the Quest for Stability," Working Papers hal-01764115, HAL.
- repec:col:000093:016020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fontana, Magda, 2010.
"Can neoclassical economics handle complexity? The fallacy of the oil spot dynamic,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 584-596, December.
- Magda Fontana, 2010. "Can Neoclassical Economics Handle Complexity? The Fallacy of the Oil Spot Dynamic," Post-Print hal-00911826, HAL.
- Turan Yay & Huseyin Tastan, 2010. "Invisible Hand in the Process of Making Economics or on the Method and Scope of Economics," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 57(1), pages 61-83, March.
- Annie-Lou Cot & Jérôme Lallement, 2006. "1859-1959 : de Walras à Debreu, un siècle d'équilibre général," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 57(3), pages 377-388.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2007. "Variations on the Theme of Conning in Mathematical Economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0703, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Jaime Lozano, 1999. "Economía institucional y ciencia económica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 1(1), pages 99-128, July-dece.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:54:y:1986:i:6:p:1259-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.