Local Asymptotic Specification Error Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murphy, Anthony, 1996. "Simple LM tests of mis-specification for ordered logit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 137-141, August.
- Francisco J. Gil & Maria Jesus Martin & Angel Serrat, 1994. "Movilidad en el mercado de trabajo en España: un análisis econométrico de duración con riesgos en competencia," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(3), pages 517-537, September.
- West, Kenneth D., 1986.
"Full-versus limited-information estimation of a rational-expectations model: Some numerical comparisons,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 367-385, December.
- Kenneth D. West, 1986. "Full Versus Limited Information Estimation of a Rational Expectations Model: Some Numerical Comparisons," NBER Technical Working Papers 0054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manolopoulos, Dimitris & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert, 2005. "Technology sourcing in multinational enterprises and the roles of subsidiaries: An empirical investigation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 249-267, June.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2010.
"Heterogeneous treatment effects: Instrumental variables without monotonicity?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 99-116, April.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects: Instrumental Variables without Monotonicity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klein, T.J., 2008. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects : Instrumental Variables Without Monotonicity?," Discussion Paper 2008-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Godfrey, Leslie G., 1998. "Hausman tests for autocorrelation in the presence of lagged dependent variables Some further results," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 197-207, February.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Should We Trust Hypothetical Referenda? Test and Identification Problems," Working Papers in Economics 189, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2006.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Scale factors and hypothetical referenda: A clarifying note," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 286-292, May.
- Franco Peracchi, 1988. "Robust M-Estimators," UCLA Economics Working Papers 477, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James R. Brown, 2005. "Venture Capital and Firm Performance Over the Long-Run: Evidence from High-Tech IPOs in the United States," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 10(3), pages 1-33, Fall.
- Ahmed, S. Ejaz & Nicol, Christopher J., 2012. "An application of shrinkage estimation to the nonlinear regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3309-3321.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:52:y:1984:i:4:p:873-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.