The Founding of the Econometric Society and Econometrica
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon, Daniel V. & Kerr, William A., 1997.
"Was the Babson Prize deserved? An enquiry into an early forecasting model,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 417-433, July.
- Gordon, D.V. & Kerr, W.A., 1994. "Was the Babson Prize Deserved? An Equiry into an Early Forecating Model," Papers 9404, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Margo, 2011.
"The Economic History of the American Economic Review : A Century's Explosion of Economics Research,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 9-35, February.
- Robert A. Margo, 2010. "The Economic History of the American Economic Review : A Century's Explosion of Economics Research," NBER Working Papers 16274, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Margo, 2010. "The Economic History of the American Economic Review: A Century’s Explosion of Economics Research," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-027, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011. "A History of the Histories of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Cornelis A. Los, 1991. "A Scientific View of Economic Data Analysis," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 61-71, Jan-Mar.
- Bjerkholt, Olav, 2014. "Econometric Society 1930: How It Got Founded," Memorandum 26/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Lawrence R., 1998. "Editor's introduction studies in econometrics in honor of Carl F. Christ," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 1-7.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:51:y:1983:i:1:p:3-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.