Price and Productivity Change Following Deregulation: The U.S. Experience
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 96 (1986)
Issue (Month): 381 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Xuejuan Su, 2015.
"Have customers benefited from electricity retail competition?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 146-182, April.
- Su, Xuejuan, 2012. "Have Customers Benefited from Electricity Retail Competition?," Working Papers 2012-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Chang, Hsi-hui & Majumdar, Sumit K., 1995. "The consequences of evolving competition on the components of firms' profits: Recent evidence from the U.S. telecommunications industry," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 37-56, April.
- Kira R. Fabrizio & Nancy L. Rose & Catherine D. Wolfram, 2007. "Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on US Electric Generation Efficiency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(4), pages 1250-1277, September.
- Kira Markiewicz & Nancy L. Rose & Catherine Wolfram, 2004. "Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 11001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Encaoua & Philippe Koebel, 1987. "Réglementation et déréglementation des télécommunications : leçons anglo-saxonnes et perspectives d'évolution en France," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(2), pages 475-520.
- Claessens, Stijn & Djankov, Simeon, 2002. "Privatization benefits in Eastern Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 307-324, March.
- Behrens, Kristian & Carl Gaigne & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2006. "Is the regulation of the transport sector always detrimental to consumers?," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-455, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2007. "Is the Regulation of the Transport Sector Always Detrimental to Consumers?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McCarthy, Patrick S, 1995. "The 1982 Surface Transportation Assistance Act (STAA): Implications of relaxed truck weight and size limits for highway safety," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 107-117, April.
- Neuberger, Doris, 1997. "Direct Banking - A Demand Pull and Technology Push Innovation," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 05, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Jennifer K. Shanefelter, 2008. "Restructuring, Ownership and Efficiency: The Case of Labor in Electricity Generation," EAG Discussions Papers 200812, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Simeon Djankov & Stijn Claessens, 1997. "Enterprise Performance and Managers' Profiles," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 115, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hilary Ingham & Steve Thompson, 1993. "Structural deregulation and market entry: the case of financial services," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Laurent Kenigswald, 1995. "Transport aérien : bilan de l'expérience américaine de libéralisation et leçon pour l'Europe," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 73-86.
- Arano, Kathleen G. & Blair, Benjamin F., 2008. "An ex-post welfare analysis of natural gas regulation in the industrial sector," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 789-806, May.
- Claessens,Constantijn A.*Djankov, Simeon, 1998. "Politicians and firms in seven central and eastern European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1954, The World Bank.
- David Encaoua, 1986. "Réglementation et concurrence : quelques éléments de théorie économique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 76(5), pages 7-46.
- Kierzkowski, Henryk, 1990. "International Trade in Services and Deregulation of Domestic Markets," Working Paper Series 278, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:96:y:1986:i:381:p:1-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed