Predictive Power and the Choice among Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014.
"The role of homo oeconomicus in the political economy of James Buchanan,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 2-17, March.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014. "The Role of Homo Oeconomicus in the Political Economy of James Buchanan," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2014. "The Role of Homo Oeconomicus in the Political Economy of James Buchanan," Economics Working Paper Series 1403, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Wirl, Franz, 2008. "Why do oil prices jump (or fall)?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1029-1043, March.
- Eusepi Giuseppe, 1991. "Before And After “Cost And Choice”," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-16, March.
- João Faria, 1999. "Is There an Optimal Constitution?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 177-184, June.
- Brian Kogelmann, 2015. "Modeling the individual for constitutional choice," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 455-474, December.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014. "On Self-Interest and Greed," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- A. Hamlin, 1985. "The political economy of constitutional federalism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 187-195, January.
- Brad Taylor, 2013. "Analytic radicalism," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 166-172, June.
- Bruno Frey, 1992. "Pricing and regulating affect environmental ethics," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(4), pages 399-414, July.
- Sutter, Daniel & Poitras, Marc, 2008. "Political hierarchies and political shirking," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 334-356, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:93:y:1983:i:369:p:89-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.