The Productivity of Hours in U.K. Manufacturing and Production Industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Françoise Delmez & Vincent Vandenberghe, 2017. "Working long hours: less productive but less costly? Firm-level evidence from Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017.
"Working hours and productivity,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 96-106.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," Working Paper Series 3/2017, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working Hours and Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 10722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Collewet, Marion & Sauermann, Jan, 2017. "Working hours and productivity," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Granier, Pierre, 1994.
"Réduction de la durée du travail, chômage et croissance,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 453-476, décembre.
- Cahuc, P. & Granier, P., 1992. "Reduction de la duree du travail, chomage et croissance," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.61, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Annemarie KÃ¼nn-Nelen & Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge, 2013.
"Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(5), pages 1172-1191, October.
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Nelen, A.C. & de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D., 2011. "Is part-time employment beneficial for firm productivity?," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Cueva & Éric Heyer, 1997. "Fonction de production et degrés d'utilisation du capital et du travail : une analyse économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 93-111.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000.
"Is tax progression really good for employment? A model with endogenous hours of work,"
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Is tax progression really good for employment? A model with endogenous hours of work," Munich Reprints in Economics 20296, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marcello Estevao, 1996. "Measurement error and time aggregation: a closer look at estimates of output-labor elasticities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000.
"Employment, capital operating time and efficiency wages hypothesis: is there any room for worksharing,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 168, pages 397-442.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Employment, Capital Operating Time And Efficiency Wages Hypothesis: Is There Any Room For Worksharing?," Working Papers 4_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- John Pencavel, 2016. "Whose Preferences Are Revealed In Hours Of Work?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, January.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:4:p:716-734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dongyeol Lee & Hyunjoon Lim, 2014. "Nonlinearity in Nexus between Working Hours and Productivity," Working Papers 2014-24, Economic Research Institute, Bank of Korea.
- Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain & Eric Heyer, 2004.
"Capital operating time and working time in the production function : an evaluation on a panel firms over the period 1989-2001,"
- Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain & Eric Heyer, 2004. "Capital operating time and working time in the production function : an evaluation on a panel firms over the period 1989-2001," Sciences Po publications 2004-09, Sciences Po.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 1998. "Changes in utilization and productivity in a deregulating economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 391-420.
- Eden,Maya, 2016. "The week," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7598, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:90:y:1980:i:357:p:74-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.