The Productivity of Hours in U.K. Manufacturing and Production Industries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 90 (1980)
Issue (Month): 357 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishers.co.uk/asp/journal.asp?ref=0013-0133|
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000.
"Employment, capital operating time and efficiency wages hypothesis: is there any room for worksharing,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 168, pages 397-442.
- Antonio Garofalo & Concetto Paolo Vinci, 2000. "Employment, Capital Operating Time And Efficiency Wages Hypothesis: Is There Any Room For Worksharing?," Working Papers 4_2000, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- John Pencavel, 2016. "Whose Preferences Are Revealed In Hours Of Work?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 9-24, 01.
- John Pencavel, "undated". "Whose Preferences Are Revealed In Hours Of Work?," Discussion Papers 15-025, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Pencavel, John, 2015. "Whose Preferences Are Revealed in Hours of Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 9182, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annemarie KÃ¼nn-Nelen & Andries de Grip & Didier Fouarge, 2013. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 66(5), pages 1172-1191, October.
- Nelen, A.C. & de Grip, A. & Fouarge, D., 2011. "Is part-time employment beneficial for firm productivity?," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Nelen Annemarie & Grip Andries de & Fouarge Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," ROA Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Künn-Nelen, Annemarie & de Grip, Andries & Fouarge, Didier, 2011. "Is Part-Time Employment Beneficial for Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 5423, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain & Eric Heyer, 2004. "Capital operating time and working time in the production function : an evaluation on a panel firms over the period 1989-2001," Working Papers hal-00972838, HAL.
- Florian Pelgrin & Arnaud Sylvain & Eric Heyer, 2004. "Capital operating time and working time in the production function : an evaluation on a panel firms over the period 1989-2001," Sciences Po publications 2004-09, Sciences Po.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Is tax progression really good for employment? A model with endogenous hours of work," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 79-93, January.
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd, 2000. "Is tax progression really good for employment? A model with endogenous hours of work," Munich Reprints in Economics 20296, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R., 1998. "Changes in utilization and productivity in a deregulating economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 391-420.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Granier, Pierre, 1994. "Réduction de la durée du travail, chômage et croissance," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 453-476, décembre.
- Cahuc, P. & Granier, P., 1992. "Reduction de la duree du travail, chomage et croissance," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 92.61, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Eden,Maya, 2016. "The week," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7598, The World Bank.
- Simon Cueva & Éric Heyer, 1997. "Fonction de production et degrés d'utilisation du capital et du travail : une analyse économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 93-111.
- Marcello Estevao, 1996. "Measurement error and time aggregation: a closer look at estimates of output-labor elasticities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:90:y:1980:i:357:p:74-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed