Planned Obsolescence as an Incentive Device for Unobservable Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Jin-Hyuk Kim, 2012. "Monopoly R&D and Compatibility Decisions in Network Industries," Working papers 2012rwp-43, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- ISHIKAWA Jota & MORITA Hodaka & MUKUNOKI Hiroshi, 2015.
"Parallel Imports and Repair Services,"
15060, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jota Ishikawa & Hodaka Morita & Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2018. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," CESifo Working Paper Series 6850, CESifo Group Munich.
- ISHIKAWA, Jota & MORITA, Hodaka & MUKUNOKI, Hiroshi, 2017. "Parallel Imports and Repair Services," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-56, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Strausz, Roland, 2009.
"Monopoly distortions in durability and multi-dimensional quality,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(3), pages 333-335, December.
- Strausz, Roland, 2009. "Monopoly Distortions in Durability and Multi-Dimensional Quality," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 271, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:424-441 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Paredes, 2015. "Brand Loyalty, Volume of Trade and Leapfrogging: Consumer Behavior in Markets of Durable Experience Goods," Working Papers 2015-31, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Abraham L. Wickelgren, 2016. "An Economic Analysis of Arbitration versus Litigation for Contractual Disputes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(2), pages 393-410.
- Massimiliano Borrello & Francesco Caracciolo & Alessia Lombardi & Stefano Pascucci & Luigi Cembalo, 2017. "Consumers’ Perspective on Circular Economy Strategy for Reducing Food Waste," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-18, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:119:y:2009:i:540:p:1405-1421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.