Network Effects On Cash-Card Substitution In Transactions And Low Interest Rate Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Abbink, Klaus & Bolton, Gary E. & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim & Tang, Fang-Fang, 2001. "Adaptive Learning versus Punishment in Ultimatum Bargaining," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markose, Sheri M & Loke, Yiing Jia, 2002. "Can cash hold its own? International comparisons: Theory and evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 3734, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hromcová, Jana & Callado-Muñoz, Francisco J. & Utrero-González, Natalia, 2014. "Effects of direct pricing of retail payment methods in Norway," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 428-438.
- Sheri Markose & Simone Giansante & Mateusz Gatkowski & Ali Rais Shaghaghi, 2010.
"Too Interconnected To Fail: Financial Contagion and Systemic Risk In Network Model of CDS and Other Credit Enhancement Obligations of US Banks,"
- Markose, Sheri M & Giansante, Simone & Gatkowski, Mateusz & Shaghaghi, Ali Rais, 2010. "Too Interconnected To Fail: Financial Contagion and Systemic Risk in Network Model of CDS and Other Credit Enhancement Obligations of US Banks," Economics Discussion Papers 3716, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Ulf Kalckreuth & Tobias Schmidt & Helmut Stix, 2014. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Empirical Economics, Springer, pages 1019-1055.
- von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,36, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Von Kalckreuth, Ulf & Schmidt, Tobias & Stix, Helmut, 2009. "Choosing and using payment instruments: evidence from German microdata," Working Paper Series 1144, European Central Bank.
- Sheri M Markose, 2013. "Systemic risk analytics: A data-driven multi-agent financial network (MAFN) approach," Journal of Banking Regulation, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 14(3-4), pages 285-305, July.
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:4:p:759-776 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco J. Callado-Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero-González, 2014. "Effects of Institutional Environment and Technology Development on Payment Choice," Working Papers wpdea1403, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Jyrkönen, Hanna, 2004. "Less cash on the counter : forecasting Finnish payment preferences," Research Discussion Papers 27/2004, Bank of Finland.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kippers, Jeanine, 2007. "An empirical analysis of euro cash payments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1985-1997, November.
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Mourelle, Estefanía, 2016. "Cash and non-cash payments in a long run perspective, Spain 1989-2014," MPRA Paper 72590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmut Stix, 2004. "How Do Debit Cards Affect Cash Demand? Survey Data Evidence," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 93-115, June.
- Helmut Stix, 2004. "How Do Debit Cards Affect Cash Demand? Survey Data Evidence," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 93-115, June.
- Helmut Stix, 2003. "How Do Debit Cards Affect Cash Demand? Survey Data Evidence," Working Papers 82, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Francisco J. Callado-Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero-González, 2012. "Transformation of payment systems: the case of European Union enlargement," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(18), pages 1787-1791, December.
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2011. "Transformation of payment systems: The case of European Union enlargement," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2010. "Direct pricing of retail payment methods: Norway vs. US," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- David, Bounie & Abel, François & Patrick, Waelbroeck, 2016. "Debit card and demand for cash," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 55-66.
- Scholnick, Barry & Massoud, Nadia & Saunders, Anthony & Carbo-Valverde, Santiago & Rodríguez-Fernández, Francisco, 2008. "The economics of credit cards, debit cards and ATMs: A survey and some new evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1468-1483, August.
- Carbó Valverde Santiago & Massoud Nadia & Rodríguez-Fernández Francisco & Saunders Anthony & Scholnick Barry, 2007. "The Economics of Credit Cards, Debit Cards and ATMs: A Survey and Some New Evidence," Working Papers 201074, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:82:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Snellman, Heli, 2006. "Automated teller machine network market structure and cash usage," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 2006_038, November.
- Laura Rinaldi, "undated". "Payment Cards and Money Demand in Belgium," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0116, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- Balázs Égert & Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2004. "Inflation Differentials in Europe: Past Experience and Future Prospects," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 47-72.
- Peter Mooslechner & Helmut Stix & Karin Wagner, 2006. "How Are Payments Made in Austria?," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 111-134.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:113:y:2003:i:487:p:456-476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.