Monetary Integration and Economic Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roel M. W. J. Beetsma & Xavier Debrun, 2005.
"Implementing the Stability and Growth Pact; Enforcement and Procedural Flexibility,"
IMF Working Papers
05/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2005. "Implementing the stability and growth pact: enforcement and procedural flexibility," Working Paper Series 433, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel & Debrun, Xavier, 2005. "Implementing the Stability and Growth Pact: Enforcement and Procedural Flexibility," CEPR Discussion Papers 5005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sibert, Anne & Sutherland, Alan, 2000. "Monetary union and labor market reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 421-435, August.
- Bokan, Nikola & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2006.
"Labour and Product Market Reforms in the Economy with Distortionary Taxation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5431, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikola Bokan & Andrew Hughes Hallett, 2006. "Labour and Product Market Reforms in the Economy with Distortionary Taxation," CDMA Working Paper Series 200604, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2009.
"The macroeconomics of social pacts,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 202-213, October.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2004. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," Labor and Demography 0410003, EconWPA.
- Nicola Acocella & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli, 2009. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," Post-Print hal-00701871, HAL.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio, 2007. "The macroeconomics of social pacts," wp.comunite 0028, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Diana N. Weymark, 2001. "The Cost of Heterogeneity in a Monetary Union," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0128, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Frank Barry, 2001. "Regional characteristics, monetary union and regional income volatility," Working Papers 200111, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Debrun, Xavier, 2007. "The new stability and growth pact: A first assessment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 453-477, February.
- Nicola Acocella, "undated". "The theoretical roots of EMU institutions and policies during the crisis," Working Papers 126/14, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e modelli per l'economia, il territorio e la finanza MEMOTEF.
- Focco W. Vijselaar, 2000. "Macroeconomic Policy Co-ordination in the Euro Area," MEB Series (discontinued) 2000-5, Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department.
- Juan Cristóbal Campoy & Juan Carlos Negrete, 2008. "Rigidities and Inflationary Bias in a Monetary Union: The Consequences of EU Enlargement," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 636-654, August.
- Holod, Dmytro & Reed, Robert III, 2004. "Regional spillovers, economic growth, and the effects of economic integration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 35-42, October.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Jensen, Svend E. Hougaard, 2001. "Currency unions and the incentive to reform: are market mechanisms enough?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 139-155, July.
- Campoy Juan Cristóbal & Negrete Juan C., 2010.
"Structural Reforms and Budget Deficits in a Monetary Union: A Strategic Approach,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Campoy, Juan Cristobal & Negrete, Juan Carlos, 2009. "Structural reforms and budget deficits in a monetary union: a strategic approach," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 5504, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Robert Franzese, 2001. "Strategic Interactions of Monetary Policymakers and Wage/Price Bargainers: A Review with Implications for the European Common-Currency Area," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 457-486, December.
- Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006.
"Fiscal-monetary policy interactions in the presence of unionized labor markets,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(4), pages 411-435, August.
- Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2005. "Fiscal-Monetary Policy Interactions in the Presence of Unionized Labour Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 5282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Viegi, Nicola, 2001. "Labour Market Reform and Monetary Policy in EMU: Do Asymmetries Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2979, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2000.
"Structural Reforms and the Enlargement of Monetary Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
270, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carsten Hefeker, 2003. "Structural Reforms and the Enlargement of Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 1057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alho, Kari E.O., 2006. "Structural Reforms in the EU and Political Myopia in Economic Policies," Discussion Papers 1050, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:109:y:1999:i:452:p:78-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.