Devaluation Expectations: The Swedish Krona 1985-92
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1995.
"European monetary arrangements: Implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 1(1), pages 61-86.
- Hali J. Edison & Linda S. Kole, 1994. "European monetary arrangements: implications for the dollar, exchange rate variability and credibility," International Finance Discussion Papers 468, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francisco Ledesma Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro Ibáñez & Jorge Pérez Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla Rivero, 2008.
"The Credibility of the European monetary System:A Review,"
Cuadernos de Economía - Spanish Journal of Economics and Finance,
ELSEVIER, vol. 31(86), pages 005-034, Mayo-Agos.
- Francisco Ledesma-RodrÌguez & Manuel Navarro-Ib·nez & Jorge PÈrez-RodrÌguez & SimÛn Sosvilla-Rivero, "undated". "The Credibility of the European Monetary System: A Review," Studies on the Spanish Economy 179, FEDEA.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2013.
"Monetary regime change and business cycles,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 756-773.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Daria Finocchiaro, 2007. "Monetary regime change and business cycles," Staff Reports 294, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2012. "Monetary Regime Change and Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Cúrdia, Vasco & Finocchiaro, Daria, 2010. "Monetary Regime Change and Business Cycles," Working Paper Series 241, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Viktors Ajevskis & Armands Pogulis, 2005. "Repegging of the Lats to the Euro: Implications for the Financial Sector," Working Papers 2005/01, Latvijas Banka.
- Peter Carr & Zura Kakushadze, 2015. "FX Options in Target Zone," Papers 1512.01527, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Yum K. Kwan & Francis T. Lui & Leonard K. Cheng, 2001. "Credibility of Hong Kong's Currency Board: The Role of Institutional Arrangements," NBER Chapters,in: Regional and Global Capital Flows: Macroeconomic Causes and Consequences, NBER-EASE Volume 10, pages 233-259 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodriguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibanez & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2000. "On the Credibility of the Irish Pound in the EMS," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(2), pages 151-172.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:420:p:1170-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.