Non-linearities and Equivalence Scales
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Haliassos, 2002. "Stockholding: Recent Lessons from Theory and Computations," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0206, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Justin Ven & Nicolas Hérault & Francisco Azpitarte, 2017.
"Identifying tax implicit equivalence scales,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 15(3), pages 257-275, September.
- Justin van de Ven & Nicolas Herault & Francisco Azpitarte, 2014. "Identifying Tax Implicit Equivalence Scales," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n03, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Justin Van de Ven, 2015. "Identifying Tax Implicit Equivalence Scales," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 444, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012.
"Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-43.
- Timm Bönke & Carsten Schröder, 2010. "Country Inequality Rankings and Conversion Schemes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1068, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schröder, Carsten & Bönke, Timm, 2012. "Country inequality rankings and conversion schemes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ingvild Almås & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2019.
"A Behavior‐Based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 121(1), pages 182-224, January.
- Ingvild Almas & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2013. "A Behaviour-Based Approach To The Estimation Of Poverty In India," Working papers 226, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Rohini Somanathan & Ingvild Almas & Anders Kjelsrud, 2015. "A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India," Working Papers id:7812, eSocialSciences.
- Ingvild Almås & Anders Kjelsrud & Rohini Somanathan, 2013. "A Behaviour-based Approach to the Estimation of Poverty in India," CESifo Working Paper Series 4122, CESifo Group Munich.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002.
"Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and two Stage Clean Up,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
0203, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up," CESifo Working Paper Series 638, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Sajal Lahiri & Michael S.Michael, 2002. "Reforms of Environmental Policies in the presence of Cross-border Pollution and Two-stage Clean-up," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 97, Royal Economic Society.
- Blacklow, Paul & Cooper, Russell & Ham, Roger & McLaren, Keith, 2007. "A Regular Demand System with Commodity-Specific Demographic Effects," Working Papers 818, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Panos Pashardes & Soteroula Hajispyrou, 2002. "Consumer Demand and Welfare under Increasing Block Pricing," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0207, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Christopher R. Bollinger & Cheti Nicoletti & Stephen Pudney, 2012.
"Two can live as cheaply as one... But three's a crowd,"
12/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bollinger, Christopher R. & Nicoletti, Cheti & Pudney, Stephen, 2012. "Two can live as cheaply as one... but three's a crowd," ISER Working Paper Series 2012-10, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- J. V. Meenakshi & Ranjan Ray, 1999.
"Regional differences in India's food expenditure pattern: a complete demand systems approach,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 47-74.
- Meenakshi, J.V. & Ray, R., 1996. "Regional Differences in India's Food Expenditure Pattern: A Complete Demand Systems Approach," Papers 1996-06, Tasmania - Department of Economics.
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2003.
"Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 9-31, January.
- Valerie Lechene & Martin Browning, 2002. "Children and Demand: Direct and Non-Direct Effects," Economics Series Working Papers 16, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christian Dudel & Jan Marvin Garbuszus & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2015. "Income Dependent Equivalence Scales, Inequality, and Poverty," CESifo Working Paper Series 5568, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aline Bütikofer, 2012. "Semiparametric Base-Independent Equivalence Scales and the Cost of Children in Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 148(I), pages 1-35, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:103:y:1993:i:417:p:359-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.