On the efficiency of fiscal competition for FDI when incumbent firms are foreign-owned
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andreas Hoefele & Ben Ferrett, 2014. "On The Efficiency Of Fiscal Competition For Fdi When Incumbent Firms Are Foreign-Owned," Centre for Firms in the Global Economy (CFGE) Discussion Papers 2014_01, School of Business and Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holger Görg & David Greenaway, 2004.
"Much Ado about Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(2), pages 171-197.
- Görg, Holger & Greenaway, David, 2003. "Much Ado About Nothing? Do Domestic Firms Really Benefit from Foreign Direct Investment?," IZA Discussion Papers 944, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fumagalli, Chiara, 2003. "On the welfare effects of competition for foreign direct investments," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 963-983, December.
- Ben Ferrett & Ian Wooton, 2010.
"Tax competition and the international distribution of firm ownership: an invariance result,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 17(5), pages 518-531, October.
- Ferrett, Ben & Wooton, Ian, 2006. "Tax Competition and the International Distribution of Firm Ownership: An Invariance Result," CEPR Discussion Papers 5984, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Eckel, Carsten, 2006.
"Policy competition for foreign direct investment between asymmetric countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1891-1907, October.
- Bjorvatn, Kjetil & Eckel, Carsten, 2006. "Policy competition for foreign direct investment between asymmetric countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 20270, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanjo, Yasuo, 2015. "The role of firm ownership in policy competition for foreign direct investment between asymmetric countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 110-121.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; fiscal competition; efficiency; foreign ownership;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-15-00169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.