Reciprocal attention and norm of reciprocity in blogging networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexia Gaudeul & Chiara Peroni, 2010. "Reciprocal Attention and Norm of Reciprocity in Blogging Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Mauro Sodini, 2014.
"Bowling alone but tweeting together: the evolution of human interaction in the social networking era,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1911-1927, July.
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2011. "Bowling alone but tweeting together: the evolution of human interaction in the social networking era," MPRA Paper 34232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irfan Ullah Khan & Muhammad Ayaz & Muhammad Faheem, 2016. "The Role of Social Media in Development of English Language Vocabulary at University Level," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(11), pages 590-604, November.
- Gaudeul, Alexia & Giannetti, Caterina, 2011.
"The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging,"
34094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2012. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-031, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsBlog; Community; Interaction; Internet; LiveJournal; Media; Network; Reciprocity; Social Network; Web 2.0;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Блог in Wikipedia Macedonian ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.