The dynamics of the Brazilian income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 2008. "Improving Models of Income Dynamics using Cross-Section-Information," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(II), pages 117-151, June.
- Robert Aebi & Klaus Neusser & Peter Steiner, 1999. "Evaluating Theories of Income Dynamics: A Probabilistic Approach," Diskussionsschriften dp9905, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Adelman, Irma & Morley, Samuel & Schenzler, Christoph & Warning, Matthew, 1994. "Estimating income mobility from census data," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 187-213, April.
- A. B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:26:y:2006:i:2:a:1576 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aebi, Robert & Neusser, Klaus & Steiner, Peter, 1999. "Evaluating Theories of the Income Dynamics: A Probabilistic Approach," Economics Series 61, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Dardanoni Valentino, 1993. "Measuring Social Mobility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 372-394, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome mobility; Transition probability matrix; Mobility indices;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-10-00068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.