Corruption and financial sector performance: A cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5393 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro da Costa, 1992. "Uncertainty Aversion, Risk Aversion, and the Optimal Choice of Portfolio," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(1), pages 197-204, January.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ozaki, Hiroyuki, 2004. "Search and Knightian uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 299-333, December.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Dana, Rose-Anne & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2000.
"Optimal risk-sharing rules and equilibria with Choquet-expected-utility,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 191-214, October.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Rose Anne Dana & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2000. "Optimal risk-sharing rules and equilibria with Choquet-expected-utility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00451997, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5461 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Schmeidler, David, 1989. "Maxmin expected utility with non-unique prior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-153, April.
- Rose-Anne Dana, 2004. "Ambiguity, uncertainty aversion and equilibrium welfare," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 569-587.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozlem KUTLU FURTUNA, 2016. "The Nexus between Discretionary Expenditures and Corruption: Industry Level Perspectives from BRIC and Turkey," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Farooq, Abdul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Does corruption impede economic growth in Pakistan?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 622-633.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:83-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir, 2013.
"Does Corruption Increase Financial Development? A Time Series Analysis in Pakistan,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(10), pages 113-124, October.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi, Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir, 2011. "Does Corruption Increase Financial Development? A Time Series Analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29640, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2011.
More about this item
KeywordsTransparency International Corruption Perceptions index; financial Sector Performance; Domestic Credit; and Panel Estimation.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.