Corruption and financial sector performance: A cross-country analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozlem KUTLU FURTUNA, 2016. "The Nexus between Discretionary Expenditures and Corruption: Industry Level Perspectives from BRIC and Turkey," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4406932, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:83-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Qazi Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad Shahbaz Shabbir, 2013.
"Does Corruption Increase Financial Development? A Time Series Analysis in Pakistan,"
International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER),
The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 1(10), pages 113-124, October.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Qazi, Muhammad Adnan Hye & Muhammad, Shahbaz Shabbir, 2011. "Does Corruption Increase Financial Development? A Time Series Analysis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29640, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2011.
- Saidi, Hichem & El Montasser, Ghassen & Ajmi, Noomen, 2018. "Renewable Energy, Quality of Institutions and Economic Growth in MENA Countries: a Panel Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 84055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farooq, Abdul & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Arouri, Mohamed & Teulon, Frédéric, 2013. "Does corruption impede economic growth in Pakistan?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 622-633.
More about this item
KeywordsTransparency International Corruption Perceptions index; financial Sector Performance; Domestic Credit; and Panel Estimation.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- G0 - Financial Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-09-00819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.