The asymptotic global power comparisons of the GMM overidentifying restrictions tests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1983. "Stochastic Consumption, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Asset Returns," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 249-265, April.
- Alastair R. Hall, 2000. "Covariance Matrix Estimation and the Power of the Overidentifying Restrictions Test," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(6), pages 1517-1528, November.
- Geweke, John, 1981. "The Approximate Slopes of Econometric Tests," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1427-1442, November.
- Sheng-Kai Chang, 2005. "The approximate slopes and the power of the GMM overidentifying restrictions test," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(13), pages 845-848.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate Slopes Overidentifying Restrictions Test.;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07c10003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.