Financial Intermediation and Entry-Deterrence: A survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard J. Mirman & Thomas D. Jeitschko & Egas Salgueiro, 2002.
"The simple analytics of information and experimentation in dynamic agency,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 19(3), pages 549-570.
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Leonard J. Mirman & Egas Salgueiro, 2004. "The simple analytics of information and experimentation in dynamic agency," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 12, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Poitevin, Michel, 1990. "Strategic financial signalling," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 499-518, December.
- Bolton, Patrick & Scharfstein, David S, 1990. "A Theory of Predation Based on Agency Problems in Financial Contracting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 93-106, March.
- Kovenock, Dan & Phillips, Gordon, 1995.
"Capital Structure and Product-Market Rivalry: How Do We Reconcile Theory and Evidence?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(2), pages 403-408, May.
- Dan Kovenock & Gordon M Phillips, 1995. "Capital Structure And Product Market Rivalry: How Do We Reconcile Theory And Evidence?," Working Papers 95-3, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Phillips, Gordon M., 1995. "Increased debt and industry product markets An empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 189-238, February.
- Neelam Jain & Thomas Jeitschko & Leonard Mirman, 2002. "Strategic Experimentation in Financial Intermediation with Threat of Entry," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 203-227, August.
- Neelam Jain & Thomas D. Jeitschko & Leonard J. Mirman, 2003. "Financial intermediation and entry-deterrence," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(4), pages 793-815, November.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-01l10001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.