Foreign Direct Investment – Growht Nexus: A Review of The Recent Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- N. De Liso & G. Filatrella, 1999. "On technology competition," Working Papers 337, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Karin Olofsdotter, 1998. "Foreign direct investment, country capabilities and economic growth," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 134(3), pages 534-547, September.
- Marcelo Soto, 2000. "Capital Flows and Growth in Developing Countries: Recent Empirical Evidence," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 160, OECD Publishing.
- Li, Xiaoying & Liu, Xiaming, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth: An Increasingly Endogenous Relationship," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 393-407, March.
- Fredrik Sjoholm, 1999.
"Technology gap, competition and spillovers from direct foreign investment: Evidence from establishment data,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 53-73.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 1997. "Technology Gap, Competition and Spillovers from Direct Foreign Investment: Evidence from Establishment Data," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 212, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Reisen, Helmut & Soto, Marcelo, 2001. "Which Types of Capital Inflows Foster Developing-Country Growth?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-14, Spring.
- Xiaohui Liu & Peter Burridge & P. J. N. Sinclair, 2002. "Relationships between economic growth, foreign direct investment and trade: evidence from China," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(11), pages 1433-1440.
- Mody, Ashoka & Murshid, Antu Panini, 2005. "Growing up with capital flows," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 249-266, January.
- Javorcik, Beata, 1999. "Composition of Foreign Direct Investment and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights in Transition Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 2228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joze Mencinger, 2003. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Always Enhance Economic Growth?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(4), pages 491-508, November.
- Mody, Ashoka & Wang, Fang-Yi, 1997. "Explaining Industrial Growth in Coastal China: Economic Reforms . . . and What Else?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 293-325, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitze, Timo, 2014.
"Measuring Regional Spillovers in Long- and Short-Run Models of Total Factor Productivity, Trade, and FDI,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 365-388.
- Timo Mitze, 2014. "Measuring Regional Spillovers in Long- and Short-Run Models of Total Factor Productivity, Trade, and FDI," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 365-388, July.
- Chee-keong Choong & Venus khim-sen Liew, 2009. "Impact of foreign direct investment volatility on economic growth of asean-5 countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 1829-1841.
- Mitze, Timo, 2011.
"Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 93-118.
- Mitze, Timo, 2010. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," Ruhr Economic Papers 222, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Timo Mitze, 2011. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- Jeffrey A. Edwards & Alfredo A. Romero & Zagros Madjd-Sadjadi, 2016. "Foreign direct investment, economic growth, and volatility: a useful model for policymakers," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 681-705, September.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:18-:d:136954 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:1_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faruk Gürsoy & Hüseyin Kalyoncu, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Growth Relationship in Georgia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 267-271.
- Lucia Ramona POPA, 2009. "The Impact of Economic Crisis on Direct Foreign Investments," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 101-108.
- Hisham J. Bardesi, 2016. "The Impact Of Fdi On Growth Of Saudi Economy: An Empirical Evaluation Of Manufacturing Sector," Eurasian Journal of Economics and Finance, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(3), pages 1-13.
- Piteli, Eleni E.N., 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developed Economies: A Comparison between European and non - European Countries," Papers DYNREG44, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Petris Sorina, 2012. "Capital Flows And Their Sectoral Destinations," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 825-829, July.
- Hussain Ali Bekhet & Raed Walid Al-Smadi, 2016. "The dynamic causality between FDI inflow and its determinants in Jordan," International Journal of Economics and Business Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 11(1), pages 26-47.
- Pritha Mitra, 2011. "Capital Flows to EU New Member States; Does Sector Destination Matter?," IMF Working Papers 11/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Marinela GEAMANU & Lavinia Stefania TOTAN & Barbu Bogdan POPESCU, 2014. "The impact of FDI on economic growth in Romania and EU countries during the current economic crisis," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 62(1), pages 35-43, March.
- Cucos Paula – Roxana, 2016. "The Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Economies Of Central And Eastern Europe Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 200-207, August.
- Acaravci, Ali & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment, Export and Economic Growth: Empirical Evidence from New EU Countries," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 52-67, June.
- Faik Bilgili & Nadide S. Tülüce & Ibrahim Doğan & H. Hilal Bağlıtas, 2016. "The causality between FDI and sector-specific production in Turkey: evidence from threshold cointegration with regime shifts," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(5), pages 345-360, January.
- Popa Lucia Ramona, 2009. "The Effects Of Foreign Investments On Romanian Economy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 236-240, May.
- Barkauskaite Aida & Naraskeviciute Violeta, 2016. "Foreign Direct Investment Impact on Economic Indicators of the Baltic Countries," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 28(1), pages 61-67, April.
- Babajide Fowowe & Mohammed Shuaibu, 2014. "Is foreign direct investment good for the poor? New evidence from African countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 321-339, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Economic Growth;
- F39 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Other
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:4:y2007:i:2_4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.