Health Expenditure, Poverty and Economic Development in Africa, 2000-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-382, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Coulombe, Harold, 1997. "Child labor and schooling in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1844, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151, 06-2020.
- Bredie, J.W.B. & Beeharry, G.K., 1998. "School Enrollment Decline in Sub-saharan Africa. Beyond the Supply Constraint," World Bank - Discussion Papers 395, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2014. "World Development, 2000-2010: Production, Investment And Savings In 21 Areas Of America, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe And Eurasia," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & EXPOSITO, Pilar, 2007. "Production by sector in Africa, 2000-2005," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 5-24.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:3:y2006:i:2_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.