Health Expenditure, Poverty and Economic Development in Africa, 2000-2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Chen, Shaohua, 1997.
"What Can New Survey Data Tell Us about Recent Changes in Distribution and Poverty?,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 11(2), pages 357-382, May.
- Ravallion, Martin & Shaohua Chen, 1996. "What can new survey data tell us about recent changes in distribution and poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1694, The World Bank.
- Canagarajah, Sudharshan & Coulombe, Harold, 1997. "Child labor and schooling in Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1844, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151, December.
- Bredie, J.W.B. & Beeharry, G.K., 1998. "School Enrollment Decline in Sub-saharan Africa. Beyond the Supply Constraint," World Bank - Discussion Papers 395, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen, 2014. "World Development, 2000-2010: Production, Investment And Savings In 21 Areas Of America, Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe And Eurasia," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(2).
- GUISAN, Maria-Carmen & EXPOSITO, Pilar, 2007. "Production by sector in Africa, 2000-2005," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(2), pages 5-24.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gravier-Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna & Kochanowicz, Jacek, 2010.
"Intra-provincial inequalities and economic growth in China,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Kochanowicz, Jacek & Rymaszewska, Joanna & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," MPRA Paper 15044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jacek Kochanowicz & Joanna Rymaszewska & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2008. "Intra-Provincial Inequalities and Economic Growth in China," Working Papers 2008-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Michael Clemens, 2004.
"The Long Walk to School: International Education Goals in Historical Perspective,"
37, Center for Global Development.
- Michael A. Clemens, 2004. "The Long Walk to School: International education goals in historical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0403007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:rwidps:0030 is not listed on IDEAS
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon, 2009.
"Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence,"
Research Department Publications
4634, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Azevedo, Viviane & Bouillon, César P., 2011. "Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1656, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Motkuri, Venkatanarayana, 2006. "Child Labour and Educational Deprivation of Children : A Review of Literature," MPRA Paper 48437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell S. Sobel & Nabamita Dutta & Sanjukta Roy, 2010. "Beyond Borders: Is Media Freedom Contagious?," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 133-143, February.
- G. Bellettini & C. Berti Ceroni, 2000. "Compulsory schooling laws and the cure against child labor," Working Papers 394, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip H. Brown, 2010.
"Local Distributional Effects Of Government Cash Transfers In Chile,"
Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 366-388, June.
- Claudio Agostini & Phillip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," ILADES-UAH Working Papers inv181, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp872, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2009.
"Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(5), pages 726-745.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2008. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2009. "Inequality and the Impact of Growth on Poverty: Comparative Evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 9809, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Juan Luis LondoÃ±o & Miguel SzÃ©kely, 2000. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 3, pages 93-134, May.
- Morley, Samuel A., 2000. "The effects of growth and economic reform on income distribution in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Kraay, Aart, 2004. "When is growth pro-poor? Cross-country evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3225, The World Bank.
- Ossi Pöllänen & Mikko Säily, 2007. "Mobile coverage investment model linked to mobile network design," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 49-70, October.
- Marcelo Bentes Diniz & Ricardo Bruno Santos do Nascimento & Márcia Jucá Teixeira Diniz & Cláudio Castelo Branco Puty & Sérgio Luiz de Medeiros Rivero, 2007. "A Amazônia (Legal) Brasileira: Evidências De Uma Condição De Armadilha Da Pobreza?," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 090, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Markus Froelich & Jean Bourdon & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007.
"Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007
2007-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Bourdon, Jean & Michaelowa, Katharina & Frölich, Markus, 2007. "Teacher shortages, teacher contracts and their impact on education in Africa," HWWI Research Papers 2-10, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Bourdon, Jean & Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 2844, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean Bourdon & Markus Frölich & Katharina Michaelowa, 2007. "Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impacton Education in Africa," Post-Print halshs-00150147, HAL.
- Londoño, Juan Luis & Székely, Miguel, 2011. "Persistent Poverty and Excess Inequality: Latin America, 1970-1995," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6092, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Francois, Joseph & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2005.
"The Construction and Interpretation of Combined Cross-Section and Time-Series Inequality Datasets,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5214, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois, Joseph F. & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo, 2005. "The construction and interpretation of combined cross-section and time-series inequality datasets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3748, The World Bank.
- Joseph F. Francois & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2005. "The Construction and Interpretation of Combined Cross-Section and Time-Series Inequality Datasets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-079/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joseph Francois & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2007. "The Construction and Interpretation of Combined Cross-Section and Time-Series Inequality Datasets," IIDE Discussion Papers 20070805, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Desire Avom & Fabrizio Carmignani & Abdour Chowdhury, "undated". "Four Scenarios of Poverty Reduction and the Role of Economic Policy," MRG Discussion Paper Series 3109, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Moshe Hazan & Binyamin Berdugo, 2002. "Child Labour, Fertility, and Economic Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 810-828, October.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015.
"Can pro-growth policies lift all boats?: An analysis based on household disposable income,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2015(1), pages 227-268.
- Orsetta Causa & Alain de Serres & Nicolas Ruiz, 2015. "Can Pro-growth Policies Lift all Boats?: An Analysis Based on Household Disposable Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1180, OECD Publishing.
- Smith, Lisa C., 1998. "Can FAO's measure of chronic undernourishment be strengthened?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 425-445, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eaa:ijaeqs:v:3:y2006:i:2_1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: M. Carmen Guisan (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.usc.es/economet/eaa.htm .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.