Zehn Jahre Riester-Rente: kein Grund zum Feiern
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mea:meawpa:13266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Sternberger-Frey, 2012. "Was bringen Riester-Produkte dem Verbraucher?: Analyseergebnisse einer anbieterunabhängigen Testorganisation," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(2), pages 115-132.
- Heike Joebges & Volker Meinhard & Katja Rietzler & Rudolf Zwiener, 2012. "On the Path to Old-Age Poverty - Assessing the Impact of the Funded Riester Pension," IMK Report 73e-2012, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Michael Ziegelmeyer & Julius Nick, 2013.
"Backing out of private pension provision: lessons from Germany,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 505-539, August.
- Michael Ziegelmeyer & Julius Nick, 2012. "Backing out of private pension provision - Lessons from Germany," BCL working papers 74, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Ziegelmeyer, Michael & Nick, Julius, 2012. "Backing out of private pension provision - Lessons from Germany," MEA discussion paper series 201211, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- repec:mea:meawpa:12262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Münstermann, 2013. "Zur Kritik an der Riester-Rente," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 04/2013, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Christian Westermeier & Anika Rasner & Markus M. Grabka, 2012. "The Prospects of the Baby Boomers: Methodological Challenges in Projecting the Lives of an Aging Cohort," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 440, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Volker Meinhardt, 2016. "Auswirkungen der Sozialversicherungsfreiheit der Entgeltumwandlung," IMK Studies 46-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Haupt, Marlene & Kluth, Sebastian, 2013. "Take a chance on me â€“ Can the Swedish premium pension serve as a role model for Germanyâ€™s Riester scheme?," MEA discussion paper series 201301, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Beenken, Matthias & Wende, Sabine, 2016. "Nettotarifangebot deutscher Versicherungsunternehmen," Mitteilungen 1/2016, University of Cologne, Institute of Insurance Science.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:18:p:25-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rausch, Johannes, 2014. "Was wÃ¤re wenn wir Schweden wÃ¤ren? Ist das Schwedische Rentensystem auf Deutschland Ã¼bertragbar?," MEA discussion paper series 201421, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Bert Rürup, 2012. "Die Riester-Reformen - Genese, Wunsch und Wirklichkeit," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 81(2), pages 35-42.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate pension provision; Riester scheme; Funding principle; Welfare State;
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:78-47-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.