Niedrigere Arbeitslosigkeit sorgt für weniger Armutsrisiko und Ungleichheit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tommaso Proietti, 2006.
"Temporal disaggregation by state space methods: Dynamic regression methods revisited,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 357-372, November.
- Tommaso Proietti, 2004. "Temporal Disaggregation by State Space Methods: Dynamic Regression Methods Revisited," Econometrics 0411011, EconWPA.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Banerjee, Anindya & Masten, Igor, 2005. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables for the new member states of the European Union," Working Paper Series 482, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustav A. Horn & Katharina Dröge & Simon Sturn & Till van Treeck & Rudolf Zwiener, 2009.
"Von der Finanzkrise zur Weltwirtschaftskrise (III),"
41-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gustav A. Horn & Heike Joebges & Torsten Niechoj & Christian R. Proaño & Simon Sturn & Silke Tober & Achim Truger & Till van Treeck, 2009. "Von der Finanzkrise zur Weltwirtschaftskrise (I)," IMK Report 38-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gustav A. Horn & Heike Joebges & Rudolf Zwiener, 2009. "Von der Finanzkrise zur Weltwirtschaftskrise (II)," IMK Report 40-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Aldashev, Alisher & Fitzenberger, Bernd, 2009. "Der Zugang von Arbeitnehmern in den Bezug von Arbeitslosengeld II," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-063, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lars Kroll & Thomas Lampert, 2011. "Changing health inequalities in Germany from 1994 to 2008 between employed and unemployed adults," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 56(3), pages 329-339, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Wido Geis & Christian Holzner, 2009. "Die Agenda 2010 und die Armutsgefährdung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 62(17), pages 23-27, September.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome inequality; Poverty;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwob:75-38-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.