A Hierarchical View of a National Stock Market as a Complex Network
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Bonanno & F. Lillo & R. N. Mantegna, 2001.
"High-frequency cross-correlation in a set of stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 96-104.
- Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "High-frequency Cross-correlation in a Set of Stocks," Papers cond-mat/0009350, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2000.
- E. Kantar & B. Deviren & M. Keskin, 2011. "Investigation of major international and Turkish companies via hierarchical methods and bootstrap approach," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 84(2), pages 339-350, November.
- Huang, Wei-Qiang & Zhuang, Xin-Tian & Yao, Shuang, 2009. "A network analysis of the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 388(14), pages 2956-2964.
- Heimo, Tapio & Saramäki, Jari & Onnela, Jukka-Pekka & Kaski, Kimmo, 2007. "Spectral and network methods in the analysis of correlation matrices of stock returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 383(1), pages 147-151.
- Çukur, Sadik & Eryiğit, Mehmet & Eryiğit, Resul, 2007. "Cross correlations in an emerging market financial data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 555-564.
- Kantar, Ersin & Keskin, Mustafa & Deviren, Bayram, 2012. "Analysis of the effects of the global financial crisis on the Turkish economy, using hierarchical methods," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(7), pages 2342-2352.
- Coelho, Ricardo & Gilmore, Claire G. & Lucey, Brian & Richmond, Peter & Hutzler, Stefan, 2007.
"The evolution of interdependence in world equity markets—Evidence from minimum spanning trees,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 455-466.
- Ricardo Coehlo & Claire Gilmore & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "The Evolution of Interdependence in World Equity Markets - Evidence from Minimum Spanning Trees," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp142, IIIS.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yohanes Surya, 2005. "On Stock Market Dynamics through Ultrametricity of Minimum Spanning Tree," Macroeconomics 0505010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsStock correlation network; stock market; financial network; correlation-based clustering; degree distribution; Istanbul Stock Exchange; minimum spanning tree; hierarchical tree.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cys:ecocyb:v:50:y:2017:i:1:p:205-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.