The Evolution of Interdependence in World Equity Markets - Evidence from Minimum Spanning Trees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Coelho, Ricardo & Gilmore, Claire G. & Lucey, Brian & Richmond, Peter & Hutzler, Stefan, 2007. "The evolution of interdependence in world equity markets—Evidence from minimum spanning trees," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 455-466.
More about this item
KeywordsEconophysics; minimal spanning trees;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-05-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-05-27 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2006-05-27 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-05-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2006-05-27 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .