Report NEP-CFN-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre Zigrand & Jon Danielsson, 2006. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing with Systemic Risk," FMG Discussion Papers dp561, Financial Markets Group.
- Paola Robotti, 2006. "Hedge Funds and Financial Stability: Explaining the Debate at the Financial Stability Forum," FMG Discussion Papers dp560, Financial Markets Group.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2007. "What tames the Celtic tiger? portfolio implications from a multivariate Markov switching model," Working Papers 2006-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2006-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2006-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peña Sánchez de Rivera, Juan Ignacio & Forte, Santiago, 2006. "Credit spreads: theory and evidence about the information content of stocks, bonds and cdss," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb063310, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- John Armour, 2006. "Should we redistribute in insolvency," Working Papers wp319, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Colm Kearney & Valerio Poti, 2006. "Have European Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Investigation of Idiosyncratic and Market Risk in the Euro Area," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp132, IIIS.
- Ricardo Coehlo & Claire Gilmore & Brian M. Lucey, 2006. "The Evolution of Interdependence in World Equity Markets - Evidence from Minimum Spanning Trees," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp142, IIIS.
- John Armour, 2006. "Legal capital: an outdated concept," Working Papers wp320, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:rugccs:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chiaki Hara & James Huang & Christoph Kuzmics, 2006. "Representative Consumer's Risk Aversion and Efficient Risk-Sharing Rules," KIER Working Papers 620, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Chiaki Hara & James Huang & Christoph Kuzmics, 2006. "Efficient Risk-Sharing Rules with Heterogeneous Risk Attitudes and Background Risks," KIER Working Papers 621, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.