Parameter Uncertainty And Nonlinear Monetary Policy Rules
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creel, Jérôme & Hubert, Paul, 2015.
"Has Inflation Targeting Changed The Conduct Of Monetary Policy?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(01), pages 1-21, January.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Paul Hubert & Jérôme Creel, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch ? Empirical Evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Sciences Po publications 2008-25, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Post-Print hal-01064264, HAL.
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9543, Sciences Po.
- Paul Hubert & Jérôme Creel, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch ? Empiric Evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Working Papers hal-01064262, HAL.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert, 2010. "Has Inflation Targeting Changed Monetary Policy Preferences?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, "undated". "Analyzing the Taylor Rule with Wavelet Lenses," NIPE Working Papers 18/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Roth, Markus & Bursian, Dirk, 2012. "Taylor rule cross-checking and selective monetary policy adjustment," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62078, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:53:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-016-1195-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bursian, Dirk & Roth, Markus, 2013. "Optimal policy and taylor rule cross-checking under parameter uncertainty," SAFE Working Paper Series 30, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Neuenkirch, Matthias & Tillmann, Peter, 2014.
"Inflation targeting, credibility, and non-linear Taylor rules,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 30-45.
- Matthias Neuenkirch & Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Inflation Targeting, Credibility, and Non-Linear Taylor Rules," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201235, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- White, Halbert & Pettenuzzo, Davide, 2014.
"Granger causality, exogeneity, cointegration, and economic policy analysis,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 316-330.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Halbert White, 2010. "Granger Causality, Exogeneity, Cointegration, and Economic Policy Analysis," Working Papers 36, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Manuel M. F. Martins & Maria Joana Soares, 2016. "Estimating the Taylor Rule in the Time-Frequency Domain," CEF.UP Working Papers 1404, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0522-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- André P. Calmon & Thomas Vallée & João B. R. Do Val, 2009. "Monetary policy as a source of uncertainty," Working Papers hal-00422454, HAL.
- Gabriela Bezerra De Medeiros & Marcelo Savino Portugal & Edilean Kleber Da Silva Bejarano Aragon, 2016. "Endogeneity And Nonlinearities In Central Bank Of Brazil’S Reaction Functions: An Inverse Quantile Regression Approach," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 061, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Thanaset Chevapatrakul & Juan Paez-Farrell, 2014. "Monetary Policy Reaction Functions in Small Open Economies: a Quantile Regression Approach," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 82(2), pages 237-256, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:15:y:2011:i:02:p:184-200_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.