Asset rich and cash poor: retirement provision and housing policy in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Phang, Sock-Yong, 2004. "House prices and aggregate consumption: do they move together? Evidence from Singapore," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 101-119, June.
- Pundarik Mukhopadhaya & Sunil Venaik, 2014. "Old-Age Income Insecurity in Singapore: A Problem of Non-Inclusive Development," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3-4), pages 184-206, December.
- Tat Hui, Weng & Toh, Ruby., 2014. "Growth with equity in Singapore : challenges and prospects," ILO Working Papers 994850173402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2009.
"Monetizing Housing Equity to Generate Retirement Incomes,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
22759, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2009. "Monetizing Housing Equity to Generate Retirement Incomes," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0901, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:1:y:2003:i:3:p:14567908 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phang, Sock-Yong & Helble, Matthias, 2016. "Housing Policies in Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 559, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Stefan FÃ¶lster & Robert Gidehag & Mike Orszag & Dennis J. Snower, 2003. "Health Accounts and Other Welfare Accounts," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 09-14, October.
- Michael Davies & Jacob Gyntelberg & Eric Chan, 2007. "Housing finance agencies in Asia," BIS Working Papers 241, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ngee-Choon Chia & Albert K C Tsui, 2005. "Reverse Mortgages as Retirement Financing Instrument : An Option for Ã¢â‚¬Å“Asset-rich and Cash-poorÃ¢â‚¬Â Singaporeans," Finance Working Papers 22566, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jpenef:v:1:y:2002:i:03:p:197-222_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_PEF .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.