The motives for cooperation in work organizations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tortia, Ermanno C., 2017. "The firm as a common. The case of the accumulation and use of capital resources in co-operative enterprises," MPRA Paper 76735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Hodgson, 2014. "The evolution of morality and the end of economic man," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & Schwesinger, Georg, 2010.
"How corporate cultures coevolve with the business environment: The case of firm growth crises and industry evolution,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 465-480, December.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2009. "How Corporate Cultures Coevolve with the Business Environment: The Case of Firm Growth Crises and Industry Evolution," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Christian Cordes & Peter J. Richerson & Georg Schwesinger, 2010. "How Corporate Cultures Coevolve with the Business Environment: The Case of Firm Growth Crises and Industry Evolution," Post-Print hal-00911833, HAL.
- Helena Lopes & Teresa Calapez, 2011. "Exploring the sources and benefits of cooperation: The role and challenges of relational and moral goods," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(7), pages 607-627, June.
- de Reuver, Mark & van der Lei, Telli & Lukszo, Zofia, 2016. "How should grid operators govern smart grid innovation projects? An embedded case study approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 628-635.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jinsec:v:5:y:2009:i:03:p:315-338_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JOI .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.