Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:82:y:2017:i:c:p:125-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Hoover & Mark Siegler, 2008.
"Sound and fury: McCloskey and significance testing in economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005. "Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics," Econometrics 0511018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Halbert & Xu, Haiqing & Chalak, Karim, 2014.
"Causal discourse in a game of incomplete information,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 45-58.
- Halbert White & Haiqing Xu & Karim Chalak, 2011. "Causal Discourse in a Game of Incomplete Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 130912, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Karim Chalak & Halbert White, 2007. "An Extended Class of Instrumental Variables for the Estimation of Causal Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 692, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2009.
- Guerini, Mattia & Moneta, Alessio, 2017.
"A method for agent-based models validation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 125-141.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, "undated". "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," Working Papers Series 42, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, 2016. "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," LEM Papers Series 2016/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2010.
"Causalidad Espacial. Enfoque No Paramétrico
[Spatial Causality. Non-Parametric Approach]," MPRA Paper 61326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aliaga, Javier & Herrera, Marcos & Leguía, Daniel & Mur, Jesús & Ruiz, Manuel & Villegas, Horacio, 2011. "Spatial Causality. An application to the Deforestation Process in Bolivia," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 183-198.
- Kevin Hoover, 2004. "Milton Friedman?s Stance: The Methodology of Causal Realism," Working Papers 66, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jesùs Mur, 2013. "Causality, Uncertainty and Identification: Three Issues on the Spatial Econometrics Agenda," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 5-27.
- Zahid Asghar, 2011. "A Structural Approach for Testing Causality," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, September.
- Asad Zaman, 2010. "Causal Relations via Econometrics," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 2(1), pages 36-56, April.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:26:y:2004:i:02:p:149-164_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.