No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 26 (2004)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_HET
- Kevin Hoover & Mark Siegler, 2008.
"Sound and fury: McCloskey and significance testing in economics,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-37.
- Kevin D. Hoover & Mark V. Siegler, 2005. "Sound and Fury: McCloskey and Significance Testing in Economics," Econometrics 0511018, EconWPA.
- Jesùs Mur, 2013. "Causality, Uncertainty and Identification: Three Issues on the Spatial Econometrics Agenda," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 5-27.
- Michel, DE VROEY, 2007. "Marshallian and Walrasian Theory, Complementary or Alternative Approaches ? The Views in Presence," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007002, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Zahid Asghar, 2011. "A Structural Approach for Testing Causality," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(2), pages 1-12, September.
- Kevin Hoover, 2005. "Dr. Keynes: Economic Theory in a Diagnostic Science," Working Papers 63, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2010. "Causalidad Espacial. Enfoque No Paramétrico
[Spatial Causality. Non-Parametric Approach]," MPRA Paper 61326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asad Zaman, 2010. "Causal Relations via Econometrics," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 2(1), pages 36-56, April.
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "Causal Relations via Econometrics," MPRA Paper 10128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- White, Halbert & Xu, Haiqing & Chalak, Karim, 2014. "Causal discourse in a game of incomplete information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 45-58.
- Halbert White & Haiqing Xu & Karim Chalak, 2011. "Causal Discourse in a Game of Incomplete Information," Department of Economics Working Papers 130912, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics.
- Aliaga, Javier & Herrera, Marcos & Leguía, Daniel & Mur, Jesús & Ruiz, Manuel & Villegas, Horacio, 2011. "Spatial Causality. An application to the Deforestation Process in Bolivia," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 183-198.
- Kevin Hoover, 2004. "Milton Friedman?s Stance: The Methodology of Causal Realism," Working Papers 66, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Karim Chalak & Halbert White, 2007. "An Extended Class of Instrumental Variables for the Estimation of Causal Effects," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 692, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2009.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jhisec:v:26:y:2004:i:02:p:149-164_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed