Why Do Demand Curves for Stocks Slope Down?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gagnon, Louis & Andrew Karolyi, G., 2010. "Multi-market trading and arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 53-80, July.
- Ľuboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2012.
"On the Size of the Active Management Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(4), pages 740-781.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2010. "On the Size of the Active Management Industry," NBER Working Papers 15646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2010. "On the Size of the Active Management Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 7637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2010. "On the Size of the Active Management Industry," Working Papers 2010-001, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Terence C. Burnham & Harry Gakidis & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2017. "Investing in the Presence of Massive Flows: The Case of MSCI Country Reclassifications," NBER Working Papers 23557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hau, Harald, 2014.
"The exchange rate effect of multi-currency risk arbitrage,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 304-331.
- Hau, Harald, 2009. "The Exchange Rate Effect of Multi-Currency Risk Arbitrage," CEPR Discussion Papers 7348, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petajisto, Antti, 2011. "The index premium and its hidden cost for index funds," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 271-288, March.
- Elliott, William B. & Songur, Hilmi, 2016. "The role of arbitrage risk on the elasticity of demand: New evidence from 100% secondary equity offerings," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 165-172.
- Hacıbedel, Burcu, 2014. "Does investor recognition matter for asset pricing?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-20.
- Hong, Harrison & Kacperczyk, Marcin, 2009. "The price of sin: The effects of social norms on markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 15-36, July.
- Robert F. Stambaugh, 2014. "Investment Noise and Trends," NBER Working Papers 20072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terence C. Burnham & Harry Gakidis & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2017. "A Flexible and Customizable Method for Assessing Cognitive Abilities," Working Papers 17-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Brigitte Roth Tran, 2017. "Divest, Disregard, or Double Down?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-042, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:44:y:2009:i:05:p:1013-1044_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.