Does Market Structure Affect the Immediacy of Stock Price Responses to News?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roni Michaely & Amir Rubin & Alexander Vedrashko, 2014. "Corporate Governance and the Timing of Earnings Announcements," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(6), pages 2003-2044.
- Nguyen, Vanthuan & Phengpis, Chanwit, 2009. "An analysis of the opening mechanisms of Exchange Traded Fund markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 562-577, May.
- Smales, Lee A., 2012. "30-Day Interbank futures: Investigating the process of price discovery following RBA cash target rate announcements," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 1006-1023.
- Chung, Dennis Y. & Hrazdil, Karel, 2012. "Speed of convergence to market efficiency: The role of ECNs," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 702-720.
- Chen, Sheng-Syan & Chou, Robin K. & Lee, Yun-Chi, 2011. "Bidders' strategic timing of acquisition announcements and the effects of payment method on target returns and competing bids," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2231-2244, September.
- Bechmann, Ken L. & Lunde, Asger & Zebedee, Allan A., 2014. "In- and out-of-the-money convertible bond calls: Signaling or price pressure?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 135-148.
- Visaltanachoti, Nuttawat & Yang, Ting, 2010. "Speed of convergence to market efficiency for NYSE-listed foreign stocks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 594-605, March.
- Tsiakas, Ilias, 2008. "Overnight information and stochastic volatility: A study of European and US stock exchanges," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 251-268, February.
- Moshirian, Fariborz & Nguyen, Huong Giang (Lily) & Pham, Peter Kien, 2012. "Overnight public information, order placement, and price discovery during the pre-opening period," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2837-2851.
- Chen, Chun-Hung & Yu, Wei-Choun & Zivot, Eric, 2012. "Predicting stock volatility using after-hours information: Evidence from the NASDAQ actively traded stocks," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 366-383.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Jose Olmo, 2016. "On Setting Day-Ahead Equity Trading Risk Limits: VaR Prediction at Market Close or Open?," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-20, September.
- Ahoniemi, Katja & Lanne, Markku, 2013. "Overnight stock returns and realized volatility," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 592-604.
- Chung, Dennis Y. & Hrazdil, Karel, 2010. "Liquidity and market efficiency: Analysis of NASDAQ firms," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 262-274.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:37:y:2002:i:04:p:617-648_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.